Vegan London

Travel and location information for vegans, restaurant, hotel, B&B etc reviews. If you want to meet people from some area, post here.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Postby ultra_whippet » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:14 pm

Myself, runner & Bronco (+ possibly Tarz) will be visiting the vegan buffet in Greek St on Friday lunchtime if you're around. Not sure if we'll be there in the evening yet.

http://www.veganfitness.net/forum/viewt ... &start=135
ultra_whippet

Postby alit » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:34 pm

Thanks, Im not sure what time Il be there yet but prob after lunch as might need to take Jed to the vets first in the am. I will be heading to the vegan buffet but it might be in the early evening - depending on what time i get to London. If i can get there earlier i will...............Sorry to be vauge!

Alison :D
alit

Postby alit » Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:03 pm

Well im back - enjoyed London :D rather stuffed after some serious vegan eating!

Found the vegan chinese buffet - why are there none of these in the Midlands? Fantastic but couldnt bring myself to eat vegan mock prawns :roll: brought a tub home for my mum - dad tried a 'prawn' said they are miles nicer than 'normal' version. Afraid i didnt get to the buffet til the eve.

Also visited the veggie/vegan place in Notting hill/Portabello road market - great choice there.

Best choc cake was Beatroot in Berwick street - their choc cake and soya custard was fantastic :D

Got some great velvet jackets in Camden - 2 for £10, stocked up at fresh n wild and planet organic too. Have muscle ache today from so much walking and lugging shopping about.

Only thing i noticed was a distinct lack of vegan food stalls in camden market? just seemed unusual?

Am still day dreaming of Beatroots cake selection :lol:

Might return in the summer (Red Hot chilli peppers tickets tempting me :wink: )

Alison :D
alit

Previous

Return to Travel, Locations and Reviews