Bud Spencer or Terence Hill ?

Music, movies, literature, art, poems...

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Hill or Spencer?

Terence Hill
13%
Bud Spencer
25%
They are equally cool
25%
They are equally uncool
38%

Total votes : 8

Bud Spencer or Terence Hill ?

Postby bronco » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:36 am

Which one is the coolest in your opinion? I'm talking about on-screen personalities here, so leave their personal lives and engagements in forza italia out of it :). And if you don't know who those guys are, put on your shame hat and stand in a corner fro a minute, and then look here and here
JP wrote:Spirulina is a badass crew, and they often just hang around in street corners looking to beat up proteins.

They oftenget confused by the fact that they are almost half protein themselves.
bronco
Site Admin

Postby bronco » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:38 am

I voted for Bud. I find Hill too be to clever and too much of a pretty boy to be as cool as the big grumpy guy :).
JP wrote:Spirulina is a badass crew, and they often just hang around in street corners looking to beat up proteins.

They oftenget confused by the fact that they are almost half protein themselves.
bronco
Site Admin

Postby daisy » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:53 am

i voted for both uncool, especially bud, because of his rightwing political activity. the same reasons why i dont like schwarzenegger anymore,.. :cry:

:D
Last edited by daisy on Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.vegan.at - http://www.veganisnormal.com - http://www.veganmania.at
daisy

Postby bronco » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:57 am

Kadett8 wrote:i voted for both uncool, especially bud, because of his rightwing political activity. the same reasons why i dont like schwarzenegger anymore,.. :cry:

You need to read more carefully before posting mate ;):
I'm talking about on-screen personalities here, so leave their personal lives and engagements in forza italia out of it

bronco
Site Admin

Postby JP » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:04 am

they were in forza italia? What a disappointment!

I voted they are both equally cool.

I used to love the movies as a kid - i have thought of watching those movies again, but then i dont want to break the illusion :D

Had to vote equally cool, because terence made some solo movies which were great like that super cop thing :lol:

(this is the weirdest poll ever :lol: )
JP
Site Admin

Postby daisy » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:06 am

hehe, then it wouldnt be different, because i dont like their films either,
haha :lol:
you are right sorry, :oops: but in some way its also hard for ´me to seperate that. with arny and bud and terence it was the same, after i heard that, i didnt like the films automatically.
or micheal moore: after reading what he thinks of vegans and animals i didnt like his films so much then before (although that reduction was on a high level)

i dont like the bud and terence films because they are uncool, unrealistic, not funny and boring, (so now he have enough statements for discusson :wink: ), i havent watched one for 10 years, i liked them when i was younger,.. :)
:D
Last edited by daisy on Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.vegan.at - http://www.veganisnormal.com - http://www.veganmania.at
daisy

amazing

Postby soniczip » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:01 am

i didn't know their movies were known outside my country. i used to watch them a lot when i was a kid and especially liked the scenes where bud made that facial expression which translated would mean "oh gosh, here is another imbecile i have to slap and crash!". by the way, did you know that bud used to be a very good swimmer in his youth? i voted -they are both cool- because it was their union that made those movies funny and special.
i'm focusing on some kind of stuff
soniczip

Re: amazing

Postby bronco » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:11 am

soniczip wrote:i didn't know their movies were known outside my country.

So that would be italy ? I met an italian friend of a friend a couple of weeks ago, and he was overwhelmed with joy when he heard I was a Hill/Spencer fan :D.

i used to watch them a lot when i was a kid and especially liked the scenes where bud made that facial expression which translated would mean "oh gosh, here is another imbecile i have to slap and crash!".

:lol: Yeah, that's funny.

by the way, did you know that bud used to be a very good swimmer in his youth?

Yeah i think he competed in three olympics :shock: - impressive. I also learned that he was the first italian to get below 1 min on some distance - not sure which though, and I dont know enough about swimming to guess.

i voted -they are both cool- because it was their union that made those movies funny and special.
This is true, but I still think Bud is the coolest :lol:.

bronco
Site Admin

Re: amazing

Postby soniczip » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:29 am

bronco wrote:
soniczip wrote:i didn't know their movies were known outside my country.

So that would be italy ? I met an italian friend of a friend a couple of weeks ago, and he was overwhelmed with joy when he heard I was a Hill/Spencer fan :D.

i used to watch them a lot when i was a kid and especially liked the scenes where bud made that facial expression which translated would mean "oh gosh, here is another imbecile i have to slap and crash!".

:lol: Yeah, that's funny.

by the way, did you know that bud used to be a very good swimmer in his youth?

Yeah i think he competed in three olympics :shock: - impressive. I also learned that he was the first italian to get below 1 min on some distance - not sure which though, and I dont know enough about swimming to guess.

i voted -they are both cool- because it was their union that made those movies funny and special.
This is true, but I still think Bud is the coolest :lol:.

ok, ok, ok: plz can i say it? FORZA ITALIA (only the country though) :P
i'm focusing on some kind of stuff
soniczip

Postby albin » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:52 pm

Bud!!!

It's the hammer blow on the top of someone's head that keeps you coming back to their movies! Not like today's movies when people can take so many hits that you lose count.

Nope, it should be just one on the top of the head and KNOCK OUT!
albin

Postby David J. » Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:31 pm

i still watch their movies, lol.
Heavenly Father, they are gigglin,
thinkin this is a game, let your words not be in vain!

David J.

Postby bronco » Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:42 pm

David J. wrote:i still watch their movies, lol.

I would, if I had more time, a VCR and had my Hill/Spencer collection here :lol:.

bronco
Site Admin

Return to Culture