New to London

Travel and location information for vegans, restaurant, hotel, B&B etc reviews. If you want to meet people from some area, post here.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux

New to London

Postby Superflor » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:55 pm

So after nearly 9 years in Spain, here I am with unexpected culture shock in London, about to embark on a Diploma in Dance Teaching and Learning at Laban down the road in Creekside.

Was mightily saddened to hear Pogo's had shut the week before but already spent too much money checking out Tibits.
Have joined Wavelengths leisure centre in Deptford, where I am living, and enjoying the gym and some classes there. I am pleased I get to have access to 6 other local gyms for the price and that ours has both a sauna and understands the concept of soya milk at the little cafe :)

Have joined London Vegans and am looking forward to the meet-up on Thursday. Maybe I'll meet some of you? Also got a half price entry to Veg fest next month.

Any vegan 'must go to' places you'd recommend (I have ye olde happy cow but like the personal recommendations)?

Also, anyone know of any good places for adult trampolining or gymnastics or ballet (preferably cheap)?

Hasta later xx
Superflor

Re: New to London

Postby soniczip » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:01 pm

hi there :D nice to see you in my "old" town. all the best!
i'm focusing on some kind of stuff
soniczip

Re: New to London

Postby baldy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:42 am

Welcome to London! We must organise a proper meetup, to welcome you properly.

So many vegan places in London and always changing. Best bet is to follow the FGV blog -> http://fatgayvegan.com/
"A wise man once said, "It's easier to buy smaller clothes, than to put on 5kg." ... Buzz
baldy
Site Admin

Return to Travel, Locations and Reviews