Vegan Fitness MTB European Meetup / Italy, autumn 2012

If cycling of any kind, from leisure to endurance, is your passion, this is the forum for you.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Vegan Fitness MTB European Meetup / Italy, autumn 2012

Postby soniczip » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:47 am

i'm willing to organize a mountain bike meetup in italy, in september, october or november.

up to 10 people can sleep at my place, in sansepolcro / tuscany. costs would only include food, mb renting (unless you are bringing your own) and petrol for movements.

the meetup would ideally take place along a stretched weekend (friday to sunday/monday).

the meetup could include, aside from trainings, visits to characteristic towns in my area.

anybody willing to join? suggestions? dates?
Last edited by soniczip on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
i'm focusing on some kind of stuff
soniczip

Re: Vegan Fitness MB European Meetup / Italy, autumn 2012

Postby fredrikw » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Definitely interested, although autumn is a bit busy for me so it's hard for me to commit to anything right now. But time permitting I'm definitely interested in coming and spending some time on the trails.

sz, if you change the abbreviation in the subject line to MTB perhaps more people will understand what it means, mountainbike is for some odd reason not abbreviated the way it should be :)
--- non-racers. the emptiness of those lives shocks me ---
fredrikw
Site Admin

Postby loveliberate » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:14 pm

You are awesome sonic - already organizing your next great event! :)
“I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." http://www.a-human-right.com - http://www.aware.org
loveliberate

Postby soniczip » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:15 am

[quote="fredrikw"]Definitely interested, although autumn is a bit busy for me so it's hard for me to commit to anything right now. But time permitting I'm definitely interested in coming and spending some time on the trails.

sz, if you change the abbreviation in the subject line to MTB perhaps more people will understand what it means, mountainbike is for some odd reason not abbreviated the way it should be :)

busy man, a lot of cakes and my pasta recipes are waiting for you. suggest dates when you know more about your schedule :D

[quote="loveliberate"]You are awesome sonic - already organizing your next great event! :)

cheers :P
i'm focusing on some kind of stuff
soniczip

Return to Cycling Forum