Hello from Murcia Spain

Please introduce yourself here.

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Hello from Murcia Spain

Postby vader.jones » Sat May 05, 2012 8:27 am

Hello everyone. I'll try to write english the best i can (google translator: on).
I'm 27 years old, 188 cm, 100 kg, married and have a little vegan girl with almost 2 years. We are vegans since my daughter born and we are very happy to begin this together. When i was 23 i practiced bodybuilding,(husband mode off) and i dont remember better days than these in my single life. Now, (family man mode on ) i'm full of happiness and fat, hahahaha, but, i want to be happy and a hunk of man.
I'm here writing this nonsense, because, i dont know very well how to recover my "old" body. In those days, i used to eat all the animals that fell on my plate, rice, eggs, oats with orange juice, some fish with vegetable at night and protein shakes. Now, as vegan, i feel a little lost. Maybe you are thinking, what are you doing here? why you dont ask for help in your country. Meeeeeeeeek!!! Error!!! Even our own family wonders how we still alive without eating animals. Spain is not prepared for a mind change and less in the bodybuilding world. I'll write my doubts and questions in other post. Thanks!!!!
vader.jones

Re: Hello from Murcia Spain

Postby xrodolfox » Sat May 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Bienvenidos!
There's at least one other member here from Spain. There's also several people here who are also bulking and some that are body building. There's even a few parents with vegan babies/kids. You are not alone!
Por estos lados también hay otros que hablan español. Por ejemplo, yo soy Chileno.
Welcome!
"The worker has the right to leave his boss, but can she do it? And if she does quit him, is it in order to lead a free life; where she will have no master but herself? No, she leaves to sell herself to another employer. She's driven by the same hunger. Thus the worker's liberty is only a theoretical freedom, lacking any means of realization; an utter falsehood."
-Bakunin
xrodolfox
Site Admin

Postby loveliberate » Fri May 18, 2012 3:38 am

Hola y Bienvenidos! Yay for more vegan parents! :)
“I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." http://www.a-human-right.com - http://www.corneredcat.com - http://www.aware.org
loveliberate

Postby soniczip » Fri May 18, 2012 6:15 am

welcome and yeah, as rodolfo said, there are so many people with something in common with you. why don't you go practicing another sport as a start? what would you like to do?
i'm focusing on some kind of stuff
soniczip

Postby JP » Fri May 18, 2012 11:17 am

Welcome! You came to the right place mate.

You will be a vegan beef cake if you put your mind to it!

Maybe bigger factor is that you are not young any more, older = harder to gain muscle. But vegan? No problem!

As a side issue, I think there should be a spanish language veganfitness forum, like the germans have one too. we could host it for free as well... (maybe subject of another topic)
JP
Site Admin

Postby baldy » Fri May 18, 2012 11:37 am

JP wrote:As a side issue, I think there should be a spanish language veganfitness forum, like the germans have one too. we could host it for free as well... (maybe subject of another topic)

This is very good idea! We could host and help setup if there are interested people.
"A wise man once said, "It's easier to buy smaller clothes, than to put on 5kg." ... Buzz
baldy
Site Admin

Postby sergio » Fri May 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Bienvenido, no estás solo! I'm also a rookie full of doubts here, but you'll see it's full of useful info coming from experienced people. Spain is definitely not a veg-friendly place. Ánimo!

JP wrote:As a side issue, I think there should be a spanish language veganfitness forum, like the germans have one too. we could host it for free as well... (maybe subject of another topic)

That's a great idea!
I accidentally replaced all of my blood with coffee.
sergio

Postby runner » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:14 am

Hola bienvenido!!

Enjoy your stay here on board.

We will make Spain a vegan friendly place!! :)
support this wonderfull organisation:
http://www.towerhillstables.com
runner

Return to New member introductions