Frozen spinach can be awesome.
We use it to make stuffed pasta shells.
1) You'll need to have slightly cooked shells or manicotti.
2) Get some nice fresh extra firm tofu, crushed garlic, nutritional yeast, salt, and a touch of veganaise (if desired). Mix all of this together into a ricotta like-mixture.
3) mix in defrosted frozen spinach.
4) get a plastic zip-lock bag and cut the corner off and then stuff that funnel with the vegan ricotta.
5) Squeeze that mixture into the slightly done pasta.
6) layer a pan with some nice pasta sauce and then put the shells or manicotti on top. Then layers the next layer with more pasta sauce.
7) Cook in an oven ???
I do this whole thing by eye, so I have no idea of how much of each, but it tastes awesome.
"The worker has the right to leave his boss, but can she do it? And if she does quit him, is it in order to lead a free life; where she will have no master but herself? No, she leaves to sell herself to another employer. She's driven by the same hunger. Thus the worker's liberty is only a theoretical freedom, lacking any means of realization; an utter falsehood."