FAT LOSS CHALLENGE

Any queries about vegan diet, nutrition, dieting, bulking and healthy eating in general. Diets and food from vegan perspective.

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Re: FAT LOSS CHALLENGE

Postby LvH » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:19 am

I'm going to stop announcing the weeks, unless anyone wants me to keep doing that :)

My own weekly update: lost 1 lb. Cool.
User avatar
LvH
Member
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Midwest USA

Re: FAT LOSS CHALLENGE

Postby sixthe » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:58 am

I thought the announcements were useful, but if they're annoying to keep up with, you don't have to.

This week was awful, I got all sick and bed-ridden. I mean, I lost 5 pounds, but definitely not in a good way, so next week I won't go as intense with cutting my calories.

I can still say I lost seven pounds in two weeks though 8)
sixthe
New Member
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:40 am
Location: Boulder, CO

Re: FAT LOSS CHALLENGE

Postby LvH » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:14 pm

(Last Friday was the) 7th WEEK UPDATE!!! (Only if you want, it's optional!)
Last edited by LvH on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
LvH
Member
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Midwest USA

Re: FAT LOSS CHALLENGE

Postby LvH » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:17 pm

sixthe wrote:I thought the announcements were useful, but if they're annoying to keep up with, you don't have to.

This week was awful, I got all sick and bed-ridden. I mean, I lost 5 pounds, but definitely not in a good way, so next week I won't go as intense with cutting my calories.

I can still say I lost seven pounds in two weeks though 8)


I hope you are feeling better now sixthe!! Yeah, nice results, although I wouldn't wish the method of getting them on anyone!
User avatar
LvH
Member
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Midwest USA

Re: FAT LOSS CHALLENGE

Postby LvH » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:25 am

8th WEEK UPDATE!!!
User avatar
LvH
Member
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Midwest USA

Re: FAT LOSS CHALLENGE

Postby LvH » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:54 am

I lost another 1 lb: 2 lbs in 2 weeks, better than no loss at least.
User avatar
LvH
Member
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Midwest USA

Re: FAT LOSS CHALLENGE

Postby Talyn » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:43 pm

65kg this morning.

Back on track.
Talyn
User Activation Admin
 
Posts: 3593
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:21 pm
Location: Brentwood, UK

Re: FAT LOSS CHALLENGE

Postby LvH » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:19 am

9TH WEEK UPDATE!
User avatar
LvH
Member
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Midwest USA

Re: FAT LOSS CHALLENGE

Postby LvH » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:20 am

Talyn wrote:65kg this morning.

Back on track.


nice!!
User avatar
LvH
Member
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Midwest USA

Re: FAT LOSS CHALLENGE

Postby Jrun » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:52 pm

well I can't say iv'e lost any weight yet but I have noticed a really positve personality change , now im gonna really try to lose weight :)
ski freak
User avatar
Jrun
New Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:19 am
Location: New York

Re: FAT LOSS CHALLENGE

Postby kallefs » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Morning weight Sunday 19th, 85kg. Should be interesting to see what it is after three weeks on vacation.
Dum di dum!
User avatar
kallefs
Active Member
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:23 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

Re: FAT LOSS CHALLENGE

Postby LvH » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Thank you everybody who did this challenge!!!

Congrats to anyone who lost fat and/or improved fitness!!!

Feel free to keep adding here, I just don't want to feel guilty if I don't check frequently, so for now I'm out of this challenge :)

LvH
User avatar
LvH
Member
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Midwest USA

Re: FAT LOSS CHALLENGE

Postby Talyn » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:48 pm

LvH wrote:Thank you everybody who did this challenge!!!

Congrats to anyone who lost fat and/or improved fitness!!!

Feel free to keep adding here, I just don't want to feel guilty if I don't check frequently, so for now I'm out of this challenge :)

LvH


Did you end up reaching 124lbs?
Talyn
User Activation Admin
 
Posts: 3593
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:21 pm
Location: Brentwood, UK

Re: FAT LOSS CHALLENGE

Postby LvH » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Talyn wrote:
LvH wrote:Thank you everybody who did this challenge!!!

Congrats to anyone who lost fat and/or improved fitness!!!

Feel free to keep adding here, I just don't want to feel guilty if I don't check frequently, so for now I'm out of this challenge :)

LvH


Did you end up reaching 124lbs?


I wish! I got to 127 but then I had a week's vacation from work and gained back plenty! I have to start committing to run with people when I'm on vacation. Now my work is offering a fitness improvement competition for teams, which is awesome so I'm doing that.

I bet you hit your target!!!
User avatar
LvH
Member
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Midwest USA

Re: FAT LOSS CHALLENGE

Postby Jrun » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:59 pm

current weight:143lbs
haven't posted on these forums in awhile my goal is in at the begging of June to weigh 130lbs, lets just hope for some sunny weather so I can do this!
ski freak
User avatar
Jrun
New Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:19 am
Location: New York

PreviousNext

Return to Vegan Diets, Nutrition and Healthy Eating

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 0 guests