Lumberjacks! Canadian TV

All other sports and activities not mentioned above!

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Lumberjacks! Canadian TV

Postby jmiller » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:32 pm

I wasn't quite sure where to put this, so I hope here is alright. This past summer the Lumberjack TV Series came down to Clarkson, NY (outside of Rochester, NY) to do some filming. The first episode airs this week up in Canada on The Sports Network (TSN). But they do post the show to youtube which is nice for those of us who don't get TSN. :D

Anywho, this first episode highlights Men's Springboard (my jack partner won! woot woot!), Women's Bowsaw (I'm in there), Axe throw and Men's double buck/crosscut sawing. There should be a few more episodes released over the next couple of weeks of the other events.

Women's Bowsaw (sawing starts at 1:55):

Clarkson NY Playlist (4 vids that make up the entire first episode):
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/user/LumberjacksOnline#grid/user/E3AEF0D3CE184C75[/youtube]
Last edited by jmiller on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jmiller

Re: Lumberjacks! Canadian TV

Postby Frostfire » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Wow, well done on the bow saw! They are right, you had the best technique out of every woman they showed. You really were amazing, darn that Tracie beating you ;)
http://www.ChingSanctuary.org
Frostfire

Postby jmiller » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:52 pm

Frostfire wrote:Wow, well done on the bow saw! They are right, you had the best technique out of every woman they showed. You really were amazing, darn that Tracie beating you ;)
LOL Thanks!! That's super nice of you to say. Tracie is a good friend so I'm alright losing to her. I beat her up after the show though! lol jk ;)
jmiller

Postby bigfootmarty » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Fun stuff- wonder if I could have some of this fun?
Marty

Vegan Runner, Backpacker, gardener and Foodie- Former Football player- 6'8 290# , size 17 shoes.....

Vegan for 7-8 years
bigfootmarty

Postby muchluv » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:28 am

This is so cool! People on here won't realise it's you because of the title, maybe you should put it in 'general' and put in the title that youre in it so everyone looks!
Although the effeminate nature of my username may suggest otherwise, my gender actually falls into the male category.
muchluv
The VF YouTube Guvnor

Return to Other Sports and General Fitness