Vegan Cyclists jerseys, the second order.

If cycling of any kind, from leisure to endurance, is your passion, this is the forum for you.

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Re: Vegan Cyclists jerseys, the second order.

Postby DanielS » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:08 am

This is awesome. Going to order some kit when my next pay check comes through!
DanielS

Postby VeganGraham » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Here's the updated design with the green stripes on the long sleeves and the writing going up and down the short sleeves rather than round the cuff.

Worcestershire's fastest veteran vegan mountain bike endurance racer with a beard.
Angry Middle Aged Man
VeganGraham

Location: The banks of the River Severn as it meanders through the sun dappled leafy glades of Worcestershire

Postby vCLaW » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Is there a cap available? Those designs shows the pattern for a "cotton hat", but it doesn't seem to be listed on the Impsport page.
vCLaW

Postby VeganGraham » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:54 am

It's not very clear.
There's all sorts of stuff listed here, http://www.impsport.com/content/pages/i ... celist.pdf which I take it is the full list of club items.
Worcestershire's fastest veteran vegan mountain bike endurance racer with a beard.
Angry Middle Aged Man
VeganGraham

Location: The banks of the River Severn as it meanders through the sun dappled leafy glades of Worcestershire

Postby Gastroplodder » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Big Good Wolf wrote:Here's the updated design with the green stripes on the long sleeves and the writing going up and down the short sleeves rather than round the cuff.

These look real good - the green VEGAN CYCLISTS stripe down the redesigned long sleeve should make me go faster 8)

Do hope they've dropped everything else at Impsport so they can get mine done smartish!

Should I/we point the Vegan Runners group over on facebook at the Impsport shop - I suspect some of them cycle?
Probably the fastest vegan elf at Abingdon parkrun

http://gastroplodder.vegebear.com/blog
Gastroplodder

Postby GY Jon » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:24 pm

I too shall order a jersey and cap shortly, I've just got to guess how fat I'll be next year :roll:
GY Jon

Postby Gastroplodder » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:59 pm

GY Jon wrote:I too shall order a jersey and cap shortly, I've just got to guess how fat I'll be next year :roll:

Surely the perfect motivation - order an optimistically sized one then you'll have an incentive to make sure it still fits next Spring :)

Gastroplodder

Postby VeganGraham » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:13 am

A quick update.
Our club shop is at http://www.yourclubshop.co.uk/myclubshop.asp
You need to enter VEGC1235 as the password.

Thanks to Gastroplodder, who had both a Vegan Runners vest and a colour chart to hand, I've given Impsport the correct colour code for the green.
Hopefully, his kit should arrive soon and a picture of it should appear on Impsport's web site.
Angry Middle Aged Man
VeganGraham

Postby Gastroplodder » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:13 pm

I thought it was time I chased up my jacket yesterday so emailed Impsport only to find they'd sent it 3 weeks ago and it appeared to have gone astray in the post (the parcel tracing thingy had record of sending but not delivery) :(

They've promised to make me another and send asap, at least their customer service communications are very good which makes a nice change :)

Gastroplodder

Postby Gastroplodder » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:50 pm

My Vegan Cyclists Winter Training Jacket arrived from Impsport yesterday. First impressions are good, the green near enough matches the VRUK shirt, they've spelled 'Vegan' and 'Cyclists' right, it seems well made. I'll try and embed a couple of photos.

Image http://flic.kr/p/aGkQAB

Image http://flic.kr/p/aGkQYe

I wasn't actually planning on anything that might be called 'training' in the near future but it was just the job for the chilly ride out to the parkrun this morning :)

(Edit, alright then I'll just post the photo links as it doesn't seem to want to let me embed.)
Last edited by Gastroplodder on Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gastroplodder

Postby fredrikw » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:14 pm

Gastroplodder wrote:(Edit, alright then I'll just post the photo links as it doesn't seem to want to let me embed.)

It's probably because you have restricted sharing when uploading it to flickr, if there's no restrictions a link to the actual photo should appear in the share menu, just linking to the whole web page won't work (how would the forum software know what from that page to view?).
--- non-racers. the emptiness of those lives shocks me ---
fredrikw
Site Admin

Postby VeganGraham » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:49 am

Looks good, Gastroplodder.

Now you've got yours and you're happy with the colours and everything, I'll go ahead and order some winter kit for myself.
Angry Middle Aged Man
VeganGraham

Postby Gastroplodder » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:03 am

fredrikw wrote:
Gastroplodder wrote:(Edit, alright then I'll just post the photo links as it doesn't seem to want to let me embed.)

It's probably because you have restricted sharing when uploading it to flickr, if there's no restrictions a link to the actual photo should appear in the share menu, just linking to the whole web page won't work (how would the forum software know what from that page to view?).

Turned out the sharing was unrestricted but flickr wanted me to paste this whole bunch of code in so I've just extracted the bit with 'jpg' on the end from it. (Terrible slow to load recently veganfitnessnet - it wants to watch out or even I'll be overtaking it :lol: )

Gastroplodder

Postby VeganGraham » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Impsport are currently offering 15% off orders over £60. Use code IMPNW15
They are also doing free postage on orders over £75.

They are also offering free artwork and 10% off team kit.
There's an on line kit designer too.
I know a few people wanted a different design to the Vegan Runners inspired one we have got now, so this is your chance to do it.
I haven't looked in to this, so don't know if there is a minimum order value to qualify for the free artwork.
Angry Middle Aged Man
VeganGraham

Postby VeganGraham » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:03 am

I don't know who it who has just placed an order. Whoever you are, be aware that the design of the shorts has changed slightly.

I just got an email from Impsport;

"We have recently updated and improved the patterns we use for producing cycling shorts and are in the process of updating Your Club Shop clubs artwork as and when a member places an order for this item. One of your members has recently placed an order, please find your updated artwork attached for approval. This artwork will need confirming by yourself before we can proceed with the order.

The new patterns have a printed panel that wraps around the leg and have been tested by our pro-teams who highly recommend them."

Looks good to me, so I'll approve it.

Angry Middle Aged Man
VeganGraham

Previous

Return to Cycling Forum