Share your tasty and/or healthy recipes here.
Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita
very simple recipe:
- use whatever ingredients you like
- injure yourself well enough to make it necessery to walk with crutches
- prepare your salad standing on your sound leg
- cut the ingredients in precarious equilibrium
- clumsily deep cut one of your fingers, or more if you prfer, and spill blood
- don't give a fuck and mix it all
- serve and eat
i'm focusing on some kind of stuff
- Active Member
- Posts: 4567
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:09 pm
- Location: italy
Hope you've not hurt yourself badly!
- Active Member
- Posts: 1144
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:18 pm
- Location: Milton Keynes
Ough and urgh!
You can see my training log if you're really bored: [url]www.veganfitness.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16086&start=360[/url]
- Posts: 4603
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:37 pm
- Location: Devon, UK
Blood is high in iron, so it's not all bad
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3673
- Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:21 pm
- Location: Brentwood, UK
Thank god I don't have any communicable diseases, because everyone I have ever cooked for would have too. I constantly have multiple little nicks and cuts on my digits. And when I got a mandolin slicer, instead of an improvement in this, forget it - my index fingers are always slightly shorter than previously...
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:12 pm
Fun aside- I recently broke a leg and had screws/plate inserted so i have been 1 legging in kitchen......
great core work maintaing balance and hopping around chopping, blending
Vegan Runner, Backpacker, gardener and Foodie- Former Football player- 6'8 290# , size 17 shoes.....
Vegan for 7-8 years
- New Member
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:04 am
Return to Vegan Recipes
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest