Wii Fit Plus users?

All other sports and activities not mentioned above!

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Wii Fit Plus users?

Postby Snakeface » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:46 pm

I bought a Wii Fit Plus game/balance board, and find it very motivating as far as keeping me exercising every day. Anybody else use it?
Snakeface

Re: Wii Fit Plus users?

Postby etherspin » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:04 am

I use it but sporadically and a part of that is the frustration at changing the batteries .. wish the remotes docked on the wii and charged up that way instead of taking the silicon cases off and messing about .. also the not knowing for sure when you can put the remote down to continue exercise or if you might be prompted to press "A" a few more times.. other than that its spiffy!
etherspin

Postby Goob » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:21 am

I've played with it a few times and my brother lost ~30 lbs (13.6 kg) in 3 months playing that game without really doing anything else except switching from soda to suger free powdered drink mixes.
Mikhail Koklyaev wrote:Benedikt he is deadlift god , I'm only amateur
Goob

Postby Catt Queen » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:00 am

Goob wrote:I've played with it a few times and my brother lost ~30 lbs (13.6 kg) in 3 months playing that game without really doing anything else except switching from soda to suger free powdered drink mixes.

How much soda were you drinking?
Allie =^..^=
http://www.stronger.me.uk
Find me on Facebook
Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts.
That's what little girls are made of; to hell with sugar and spice.
Catt Queen

Postby Goob » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:04 am

Catt Queen wrote:
Goob wrote:I've played with it a few times and my brother lost ~30 lbs (13.6 kg) in 3 months playing that game without really doing anything else except switching from soda to suger free powdered drink mixes.

How much soda were you drinking?

It was my brother. I am having the opposite problem where I am too lazy to eat enough to gain weight :(

Of my 3 brothers and myself I was the only one in the "normal" weight range according to the wii fit. Two where very much overweight and the youngest one was 10 pounds underweight. It would be pretty funny if it didn't mean my entire family is going to die of horrible lifestyle diseases.

My brother would drink tons of Mountain Dew though. Never drank water as far I can remember. Still doesn't drink plain water, but not so much sodas, Just 0 calorie powder drink mixes now. He doesn't do the wii fit anymore, so I imagine he is slowly on his way back to being obese.
Mikhail Koklyaev wrote:Benedikt he is deadlift god , I'm only amateur
Goob

Return to Other Sports and General Fitness