NEWS

Discussion forum for Vegan Fitness Week 2011, to be held in Austria.

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

NEWS

Postby Giulia » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Hi everyone,

VFW is coming closer!
I want to give you an update about our meet. So far there will be 24 people attending. We will be a smaller group than last year, but I'm convinced that we'll have as much fun as in 2010!

You can call me (I sent this message including my cell phone number to everyone who registered, don't want to have it displayed here) if you have problems finding the location on friday. If someone arrives in the morning, it's also no problem, just that maybe Felix and I won't be there because we will have to do some organization and shopping.

On Saturday we will have dinner in an indian restaurant. The costs will be covered by our budget. There will be an indian menu (rice, veggies, fake meat, fried noodles, potatoes, etc.) and one drink per person. (I recommend the vegan mango lassi). Other drinks everyone has to pay by him/herself.

On Sunday we will make a day long hike up a mountain (if the weather is good, if not we will do the hike on another day). Lunchpacks will be provided by Carin and Johnny who will also join us! :-)
Please bring hiking shoes (if you have) or trainers with good profile and keep in mind that the weather at 2000m can be a little harsh (normally in july the temperature on the summit is around 10 degrees celcius. So prepare yourself for that.

If anyone can bring weights, please do so, to ensure we have enough weights for the weightlifting.

Looking forward to a fantastic VFW 2011!

Julia
Last edited by Giulia on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Giulia

Re: NEWS

Postby baldy » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:51 pm

Thanks for all your organising so far, the plan sounds great.

Looking forward to a fantastic VFW 2011!
"A wise man once said, "It's easier to buy smaller clothes, than to put on 5kg." ... Buzz
baldy
Site Admin

Postby Linnéa76 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Sounds great! It feels safe to know that Carin and Johnny will be providing food. :)
-Talk is cheap-
Linnéa76

Postby Carin » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:39 am

Linnéa76 wrote:Sounds great! It feels safe to know that Carin and Johnny will be providing food. :)

Thanks, very nice to hear.

We are driving in an our.

Look foreward to see you all there!
Carin

Postby kallefs » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Hope all of you will have a good time, wish I could have been there. Post lots of pictures!
Dum di dum!
kallefs

Return to Vegan Fitness Week 2011 Austria