any girls with miscarriage experience?

Anything not covered above probably belongs here!

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

any girls with miscarriage experience?

Postby susand828 » Wed May 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Hey ladies,

Have any of you had a miscarriage? I am 7 weeks gestatation but the baby isn't developing. Unfortunately, I am just waiting to go through the miscarriage process. Is it ok if I go back to normal level of exercise(obviously stopping for pain or anything)? I have continued to exercise but decreased intensity since getting pregnant. I just need to feel as "normal" as possible right now......

Thanks.
I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. (Anonymous)
susand828

Re: any girls with miscarriage experience?

Postby LMM » Wed May 18, 2011 10:05 pm

I'm afraid I can't help with your question about exercise.

I've had a couple of miscarriages, but they were a very long time ago and physical fitness wasn't something I was particularly interested in - I was at an age when I took good health for granted.

I just wanted to say I'm so sorry you're going through this; I know how hard it is.

Thinking of you x
LMM

Re: any girls with miscarriage experience?

Postby susand828 » Wed May 18, 2011 11:13 pm

Thank you so much. I can't even describe how I'm feeling-but this sucks for damn sure:(. Thanks again for your kind words.
I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. (Anonymous)
susand828

Return to General Discussion