about vfw

Discussion forum for Vegan Fitness Week 2011, to be held in Austria.

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

about vfw

Postby greenApple » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:32 pm

hello! is there some place to get details about the vegan fitness week? Is there a schedule or are everybody doing whatever they want?
Which is the nearest airport and how can i get from there to the place? And is there an age limit, i´m soon 17, what is about the average age?
greenApple

Re: about vfw

Postby bronco » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Think all the available information at the moment is here: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=22446 .

Vienna airport is the closest, you can easily go from there to Wiener neustadt by public transport. Bratislava airport is also close enough to be an option.

Age of the participants i usually quite varied, from 18 to 40 or so.
JP wrote:Spirulina is a badass crew, and they often just hang around in street corners looking to beat up proteins.

They oftenget confused by the fact that they are almost half protein themselves.
bronco
Site Admin

Postby Giulia » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:45 pm

a schedule is not available yet... I thought about getting all the people who want to do a workshop and then make up a programm, which I intend to keep flexible though... I think it will be like last year's activities: weight lifting, running, climbing, track and field, gymnastics, basketball, volleyball, soccer, aerobics, kettlebells, boxing, swimming, juggling,...

So every day, there will be a few acitivities. People who want to can join the workshops (if anybody wants to teach the others)..

I can teach gymnastics, kettlebells, climbing and my boyfriend can teach climbing and juggling. I can also take you for a run and since my boyfriend and I like climbing and the mountains we also plan to offer a hike up the highest far eastern mountain of the alps (Schneeberg) or take you climbing to the rocks.
Then I know of someone who will do aerobic and boxaerbic classes and a guy that can do boxing classes.

I also think that we will have some strongman/olympic lifting going on since some of the guys who joined last year have already confirmed their attendance this year. And I'm sure there will be others coming as well.

I think last year it worked out pretty well with the schedule so we have some kind of guidance. What do the others think about it?

If you want to know anything else, just contact me!
And for getting to Wr. Neustadt I can also help you. There are trains or maybe, if there are people coming from Vienna in car, they can give others a ride. It's just to early to organize the details.
But as bronco said, Vienna and Bratislava are the nearest airports.

Giulia
Giulia

Postby XindestructibleX » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Great schedule base!

It's up to each and everyone to build on it - and already it looks so good.
Well done!
INDESTRUCTIBLE
XindestructibleX

Return to Vegan Fitness Week 2011 Austria