downhillingdemon wrote:Get sick and then you can't train
(but the thing that makes the biggest difference to me is fitting in an afternoon sleep where possible)
baldy wrote:At the moment I think I have most things covered.
- Nutrition, eating loads and gaining weight so I am not calorie negative
- Supplements, just creatine in the morning zinc before bed and maybe some trib if I remember
- Protein, 2-3 shakes a day with 30g protein.
- Warm up and stretch before each session
- Foam roller most nights after training
- Sleep getting 8-9 hours good sleep
fredrikw wrote:Speeding recovery however, is another subject which I don't know much about when it comes to strength sports
JP wrote:fredrikw wrote:Speeding recovery however, is another subject which I don't know much about when it comes to strength sports
you think it would be any different though? (genuine question!)
E-P wrote:No one has emphasized the importance of drinking lots of water. Not maybe a cure for all your "problems" but still very important.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests