3x3 -138kg - Ok grip clearly needs more strength, bar slipping from sweaty palms so will use gloves from now on especially on hot days!
3x1 -138kg/15sec rests
1x5, 2x4 -Underhand grip, knurl is quite rough/already callous deformed hands couldnt hack it any longer in this grip
2x3, 6x1/15sec rests -Overhand grip or pullups I think the real term is
Lately I have been confusing myself a little by overthinking everything...
ie-how long do I wait between sets? do i build the weight of my sets up, ie (like my previous deads w-out) or do i do it more like strict 5x5 at a weight I can barely make it with and keep upping it as I make the 5x5 for each weight? Or do I have a light session one day heavy the next? So many different methods and every time I start looking on the net i find tonnes of differing opinions that confuses the crap out of me.
My plan (subject to change
- Just concentrate on the main compound lifts, bench/squat/deadlift/chins/pullups/O-H presses/pushups
- I am going to completely disregard all the stuff that is confusing me and do what is comfortable and what I feel is productive whilst paying attention to my body but trying to push the boundary each time
- I will lift as much as I can as often as I can
- Nutrition will be solid, if I start to enjoy my meals I will tke that as a sign I need to eat more
- have decided to resort to the safety blanket of protein and creatine, will start to plow into these very shortly
- Oh and more sleep ofcourse!
Shopping list - Captain Of Crunch Hand Grips
- Sun Warrior Rice protein
- More weight plates