We've just finished watching the first season of 30 Rock
and it's superb! I would hugely recommend it.
Other comedies I love include:
(new stuff is best avoided)
* The Green Wing
- really wish it had run for more than two seasons.
* That 70s Show
- the last season isn't much good.
* My Name is Earl
- ended too soon.
- a quirky BBC program. Not strictly speaking a comedy, but massively original (the show is partially improvised, which means that the kids especially have some truly golden scenes). Really funny!
* Father Ted
- Dermot Morgan died too young
- avoid the first series. Best season is season 3 though best episode is the last one in season 4. Avoid the specials.
That's about it off the top of my head!
[quote="Kathryn"]You're getting a hedge trimmer, I want a bubble machine. I need it for my job