Buzz, aye should start getting vids again! I'll get the 400lbs on
[quote="Andrewc"]So this front squat is an all-time PB, not a post-recovery PB?
Post recovery PBs are not counted mate
Some milestones perhaps or "this is most i have done since the injury" type of stuff.
It was a solid bona fide PB for a change!
left shoulder rotator cuff or some other bollocks still sore (rear delt thingie, not sore at all apart from one very specific position with the shoulder), but have had 9 days off pressing, so it doesnt seem to be going with rest.
New plan is tough love. (and ibuprofein)
Power jerk off racks
loads with bar
couple sets of curls and tri pushdowns
few sets of machine shoulder press, only light
1hr Yoga. Pretty tough stuff bending and twisting all over the place. And balancing poses.
update on the comp i am planning to do:
OK, they have provided an update for the comp i am planning to nail in finland. They are combining it with the World Record Breakers u105 category, so there will be some international BEASTS in attendance as well to make guys like me look feeble
Not sure what to think about it all. Dont care what the events are to be honest, i will get nailed regardless. I'll let this sink in for a few days now...
Weigh in thursday 30.7.2009 17.00 – 20.00
Qualifying day events
- Sack loading 2x100kg, distance 5m, height of the platform max. 120cm
- Farmers walk 120kg / 15 m
- Tyre 2 x 360kg
Log press max ( SCL-log - same as traditional IFSA log ) World Record Breakers event
- World record 160kg
- Weights 100kg, 110, 120, 125, 130, 135 etc. 2,5 kg increments allowed for thr record breaking attempts
Farmers walk, World Record Breakers event
- World record Fouaid Hsaini 38,28s
- 120kg for 70m
Arm over arm pull
- Distance 20-25m truck, tyre or sled
- Start sitting down
Top 8 will make the finals
Yoke, World Record Breakers event
- World record Maris Rozendahl about 15 seconds
- 370 kg
- Distance 25m
Deadlift SCL-apparatus for reps, World Record Breakers event
- No registered world record
- straps and suits allowed
- 75 seconds
- Weight and exact height announced later
- 300 kg
Atlas stones, World Record Breakers event
- World record with chinese stones Janne Hartikainen. The organisers are deciding later if the old record will hold, or should a new record with new stones be recorded
- height 120cm
- 100 kg from 4m, 120 kg from 3m, 140 kg from 2m, 160 kg from 1m, 180 kg directly next to the platform
- Shoe height max max. 5cm.
- Tacky allowed