Are vegan FEMALES more or less attractive?

Going vegan and new vegans in need of support or information.

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Are vegan FEMALES more or less attractive?

Postby Johnboy74 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Why the thread on us males.. what about the female of the species???

I think vegan lasses are sexy, as sexy as a non vegan lass but a vegan lass wins for me cause shes a vegan :D
****** Vegan Atheist ******
Most atheists see themselves as realists - their atheism is a part of their willingness to square up to the world as it is and face it without recourse to superstition or comforting fictions about a life to come or a benevolent power looking after us.
Johnboy74

Postby puppydog » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:58 pm

i dont know that many, the ones i do are sexy, but i also know a lot of non-vegans that are supersexy too.
and vegetarians
and pescetarians
and fruitarians
basically i'm superficial when it comes to this
not sure what would turn me off more: smoker, or animal eater, or nasal voice, or wearer of pointy toes business shoes.
all of those are bad.
Arf! Arf! Grrrr! Arf!
puppydog

Postby Johnboy74 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:35 pm

Yeh non vegan girls can be stunningly sexy... like my alltime fav Teri Hatcher... but if she we're vegan geezzzz the things I would do for that woman :D
Most atheists see themselves as realists - their atheism is a part of their willingness to square up to the world as it is and face it without recourse to superstition or comforting fictions about a life to come or a benevolent power looking after us.
Johnboy74

Postby Pro Radii » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Yep, vegan females are definitely HATT; I'm living proof. :P

I feel more attractive now that I'm vegan, but then again I went vegan when I was 17 so maybe it's the fact that I'm no longer skrawny and awkward that accounts for that. :P
Pro Radii

Re: Are vegan FEMALES more or less attractive?

Postby james79 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:45 pm

Johnboy74 wrote:Why the thread on us males.. what about the female of the species???

I think vegan lasses are sexy, as sexy as a non vegan lass but a vegan lass wins for me cause shes a vegan :D

I think vegan females are generally more attractive.

Never heard a scouser use the term "lass". You a woollyback or something?
Don't let your outrage for injustice end where your selfishness begins
james79

Postby emm7 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:51 pm

wearer of pointy toes business shoes.

I'm afraid I own two pairs of these shoes :lol:
right then lads you are warned now, so you can continue your search elsewhere! :lol:
"she was my better half and I was just a dog"
"I don't have a drinking problem except when I can't get a drink"
"No, the moon ain't romantic, it's intimidating as hell
And some guy's trying to sell me a watch"
-- Tom Waits Bad Liver and a Broken Heart
emm7

Re: Are vegan FEMALES more or less attractive?

Postby Johnboy74 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:56 pm

james79 wrote:Never heard a scouser use the term "lass". You a woollyback or something?

haha dunno mate just started saying it for some reason :lol: was born in ormskirk but moved to Liverpool when 2yrs old so I would say I'm a scouser but i wouldn't say I was a strong scouser... going to uni takes a bit of the scouser out of you i think :wink:
Johnboy74

Postby Johnboy74 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:58 pm

emm7 wrote:I'm afraid I own two pairs of these shoes

I don't know how you lasses can wear those shoes! they look really uncomfortable! you women do suffer for your beauty! along with bikini waxes and all that girly stuff!
Johnboy74

Postby Johnboy74 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:59 pm

Pro Radii wrote:I feel more attractive now that I'm vegan, but then again I went vegan when I was 17 so maybe it's the fact that I'm no longer skrawny and awkward that accounts for that. :P

Probably the fact that you have more self confidence too... I think the older you get the more self assured you become... not always the case but it is with me for some reason :lol:
Johnboy74

Postby emm7 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:04 pm

Johnboy74 wrote:

I don't know how you lasses can wear those shoes! they look really uncomfortable! you women do suffer for your beauty! along with bikini waxes and all that girly stuff!

The French have a saying
il faut souffrir pour être beau
One must suffer to be beautiful.

But it's interesting to read this saying as a metaphor. (Rather than as being about physical appearance).
emm7

Postby Johnboy74 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:08 pm

emm7 wrote:
Johnboy74 wrote:

The French have a saying
il faut souffrir pour être beau
One must suffer to be beautiful.

But it's interesting to read this saying as a metaphor. (Rather than as being about physical appearance).

But couldn't that be taken in many ways? like starving yourself to be beautiful? Isn;t that suffering to be beautiful? French women and very sexy I must admit :wink: so emm do you feel sexier when your wearing your pointy shoes then? are pointy shoes 20/30/40's though emm?
Johnboy74

Postby emm7 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:14 pm

Well when it is suffering as in emotional suffering ( not starving oneself/self-harm ) then that can force a person to develop grow and change so that more of their inner beauty shows through.
But not always of course.

As for do I feel sexier when wearing certain shoes,
when I feel bien dans ma peau (good in my skin) then I feel sexy, it has more to do with my mood really than my shoes.

The shoes are just props (like in acting) they can potentially help to inspire a certain mood but they are not the cause of it.
emm7

Postby Johnboy74 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:19 pm

emm7 wrote:As for do I feel sexier when wearing certain shoes,
when I feel bien dans ma peau (good in my skin) then I feel sexy, it has more to do with my mood really than my shoes.

The shoes are just props (like in acting) they can potentially help to inspire a certain mood but they are not the cause of it.

Thats a self perpetuating cycle there emm... feeling sexy has to do with mood and shoes, bags and dresses create the mood which enable you to feel sexy... women are so driven by how things make them feel... it's no wonder so many women and obsessed with shoes, bags and new clothes... what I find hilarious... women go shopping and buy like 10 items only to go back the next week and take 8 of them back... the queues in womens shops are mostly women returning things :lol:
Johnboy74

Postby emm7 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:21 pm

women are so driven by how things make them feel

and men aren't??????
emm7

Postby Johnboy74 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:23 pm

emm7 wrote:
women are so driven by how things make them feel

and men aren't??????

Not in the same way... men are more explicitly sexual i think... whereas women its more about confidence and happiness...
Johnboy74

Next

Return to New Vegan