free vegan fitness decals

Anything not covered above probably belongs here!

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Postby fredrikw » Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:41 pm

I only got one size, and it was too large to put on the top tube (it would have to overlap the Kona logo, and that wouldn't look good).

XT hubs, luxury... :wink:
fredrikw
Site Admin

Postby TriMe » Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:27 pm

I can't wait until I get mine to put on the cannondale.
TriMe

Me too

Postby Oak » Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:35 pm

I've got a Canondale too - mountain bike frame, it's alright, weighs about 16lbs or something.

I've only got 7gears (5 of which work) for having a forced power and cadence ratio.

My Canon has a paintjob to destroy the logo. so i would love a big veganfitness sticker on the top tube!

Gonna have to see if Rochelle and Joni have any left!!!
Oak :D
Oak

Postby Dave Noisy » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:52 am

My fender is the other place i'm planning on sticking these.

RIMS! Ahh..i could prolly fit the bigger one on there on the aero rims on my track bike..hehehe
Dave Noisy

Postby stateofflux » Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:49 am

We have lots left- mainly the big ones and middle-sized ones. I can't check at the mo because we are waiting to move house and everything is packed up, including the decals. When I unpack them I can send you extras. Do you want anymore Fredrik and Bronco?
stateofflux
Site Admin

Postby Mary » Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:13 am

Hi Rochelle

When you have time, could you send Neil and I a mixed bunch of them, to put out on stalls, hand over to our veggie group, and put on our car? Good luck with the move! When is it happening?
Mary

Postby stateofflux » Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:54 am

hi Mary

Will you be at the Liverpool fair- I can hand them over then? We have no idea when we are moving. Selling and buying a new house is a long process and we are in chain. We were supposed to move 2 weeks ago, so that's when we packed everything up. Then we were due to move tomorrow. Now our lawyers say it could be next week. It could all fall through as well, so we're just taking it as it comes!
stateofflux
Site Admin

Postby Realfood Neil » Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:45 pm

Yeah, we will be there! Look forward to seeing you. :D
Realfood Neil

Postby tylerm » Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:37 pm

Rochelle, I can send another batch out, don't be shy in asking for more if you are running low. I sent everyone in the US/Canada who requested them maybe half a dozen each so they can stick them around wherever..

There is 4 or 5 people whom I still need to send decals out to, who PM'd me since the last batch went out, they are going out soon!
tylerm

Postby Dave Noisy » Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:52 pm

Alright, finally got around to taking pics *and* editing them, etc..

So, here are my bikes:

And if you look a little closer:

Two more angles:

Also, my fender with a message:

And, me! Today after a 2hr ride:

Thanks Tyler! =)
[quote="fredrikw"]yeah yeah, you just want to hear me saying you were right, right?

Image "Live life like you're gonna die...because you are." - William Shatner, You'll Have Time/ Has Been
Dave Noisy

Postby TriMe » Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:23 am

those are so sweet! Now I really can't wait
TriMe

Postby fredrikw » Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:28 am

cool track bike you have, an old (I guess) Kona steel frame... and a steel DeRosa... steel frames are cooler I must say 8)
--- non-racers. the emptiness of those lives shocks me ---
fredrikw
Site Admin

Postby Dave Noisy » Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:40 am

Aye, it's this old ultra-thin Columbus Minimax tubing.. I can't believe how thin it is! Full specs of the beast here, lotsa stuff you don't see every day:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/dave_noisy/ (Scroll down to the pic of the bike. Got that Syncros seatpost now too.)

I'm quite happy with steel...i think i'd like ti, tho i'm looking forward to getting a carbon fibre road bike some day...i want light now... =)
[quote="fredrikw"]yeah yeah, you just want to hear me saying you were right, right?

Image "Live life like you're gonna die...because you are." - William Shatner, You'll Have Time/ Has Been
Dave Noisy

Postby fredrikw » Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:57 am

cool, I like Kona bikes too, they have nice geometries, at least for MTBs. My winter/commuter bike is CroMo, but the rest is aluminum, a titanium bike would be cool, but I wouldn't say no to one of these
--- non-racers. the emptiness of those lives shocks me ---
fredrikw
Site Admin

Postby willpeavy » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:08 pm

[quote="tylerm"]Rochelle, I can send another batch out, don't be shy in asking for more if you are running low. I sent everyone in the US/Canada who requested them maybe half a dozen each so they can stick them around wherever..

There is 4 or 5 people whom I still need to send decals out to, who PM'd me since the last batch went out, they are going out soon!

I was wondering if you sent some out to me? I haven't received any stickers, but my letter carrier isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed and has lost a few other pieces of mail this year, so I'm hoping that if you mailed any out they didn't get lost.
willpeavy

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion