Beta-alanine

New vegan products out there? Queries about products, ingredients, vegan supplements?

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Beta-alanine

Postby cyan.id » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:18 am

Thus said http://www.betaalanine.info: With literally hundreds of different supplements available and so many that are based on bogus claims and ridiculous hype, it’s almost impossible to find even one that delivers results. If you’ve rummaged through the garbage of the supplement scrap heap, you know that finding any science or real-world proof is a waste of time. Beta-Alanine is the exception. Finally, a supplement that actually lives up to its claims!

Is it vegan? I tried to contact the Finnish company Leader Sports Nutrition but didn't get any reply yet, maybe you guys could help me out.
cyan.id

Postby fredrikw » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:22 am

he he, am I the only one to find it ironic to first lash out against all other supplements, and then present loads of "facts" without one single reference, despite talking about "researchers"? I'm sceptical
--- non-racers. the emptiness of those lives shocks me ---
fredrikw
Site Admin

Postby cyan.id » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:37 am

Haha, no you're not. :lol:
cyan.id

Postby fredrikw » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:56 am

[quote="cyan.id"]Haha, no you're not. :lol:

oh, I'm not? I better get some of that then, I mean when you have the Researchers on your side nothing can go wrong. :D
--- non-racers. the emptiness of those lives shocks me ---
fredrikw
Site Admin

Postby cyan.id » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:50 am

Well they say there's a recent study about it, that's a proper reference. :P

But seriously, think I'll try it if it's vegan and report the awesome breakthroughs of my recent studies here.
cyan.id

Postby cyan.id » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:34 pm

Thanks ultra_whippet! Beta-alanine seems to be vegan. :) http://www.veganfitness.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12190
cyan.id

Postby seasiren » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:00 pm

seasiren

Re: Beta-alanine

Postby aliquis » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:08 am

[quote="cyan.id"]Thus said http://www.betaalanine.info: With literally hundreds of different supplements available and so many that are based on bogus claims and ridiculous hype, it’s almost impossible to find even one that delivers results. If you’ve rummaged through the garbage of the supplement scrap heap, you know that finding any science or real-world proof is a waste of time. Beta-Alanine is the exception. Finally, a supplement that actually lives up to its claims!

Is it vegan? I tried to contact the Finnish company Leader Sports Nutrition but didn't get any reply yet, maybe you guys could help me out.
I bought beta-alanine from www.gymvaruhuset.com in a product called FX BETA, I think I mailed but yes it's supposed to be vegan. I think you can be pretty sure that kind of all free amino acid stuff will be vegan. The finish reseller of Eiselt/FX product line seems to be www.wellmax.fi (atleast the url are one the box) but they don't seem to carry fx beta, their other products are here: http://wellmax.fi/catalog/index.php?manufacturers_id=19
Maybe you could ask them to bring in some more fx/eiselt products?
You can choose lots of countries in www.gymvaruhuset.com, but I have no idea if they really ship to them, maybe you could e-mail support@farmacia.cc and I'm sure Henrik fix it somehow.
aliquis

Return to Vegan Products and Supplements