ok, it is early, but its good time to start thinking and discussing these
my planned goals so far, subject to change before the year starts though.
Have put 30kg to my PL total this year, not much, but then again i have mostly aimed to improve my strongman, and now added the lemon fresh lifts to the mix as well. So the year has been very good for me i would say. I have never made mad gains anyway, and have so far been injury free, so i am happy!
First the crackpipe goals out of the way, by the next summer I HAVE TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- 260 deadlift
- 120kg log
because those are common weights in the comps i am planning to do.
This will mean that i will put more on my total by the virtue of improved deadlift alone, so i will keep my squat goal lower.
- squat 227.5kg (7.5kg improvement)
- bench press 150 paused (current 145 touch and go)
- deadflift 600lbs/272.5kg (current 235, so 37.5kg improvement)
= total of 650kg total, 50kg improvement, which is actually in the crackpipe territory, but banking on huge improvements in the deadlift.
- 125kg log
- 220kg oly lifting total "relatively" close to accepted rules, if not quite there
- 400lbs/182.5kg front squat
- 105kg strict press