Colluseum WHO>??

Please introduce yourself here.

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Colluseum WHO>??

Postby CENTURION 2 CENTS » Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:31 pm

Hi WORLDLY people!!! I maybe worldly but not so WORDY, necessarily! ;)
Ok, just a few....

I'm in the UK where I've resided, begrudingly- all my life so far :P :x

I will introduce myself proper, once I get my self imposed lame name changed :oops: which I've been meaning to inform
a mod of to switch for me (as soon as I think of a new better one) :mrgreen:.... but that soon to be settled, on with the intro...

The main joy first off is this ultra welcome and much needed new vegfit board and naturally I was here like a shot
wanting to register as quickly and as soon as possible... to communicate and say hi to one and all at this new worldwide forum.
.....And I'd like to add I would see fit to travel to the ends of the earth to find a fitness companion, (be that a she). 8)
Prior to finding such a person, I'll have been busting a gut with travelling all that distance in search of them...lol..
but with the internet advancing us all the time, the lifelong journey into fitness can a smoother and more 'instant affair'
(given a few extra years of hard training and an exchange of ideas)! :mrgreen: I am open to new possible friendships all the time.

Thankyou for letting me glib my way thru that first phase of my intro! :)
ЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖ health-enthusiast-*vegan*-fitness-guru-fanatic--with passion-for-exercise & mind. Spiritual-into vitality-wellbeing-weights, compassion, eco-sustaining lifestyle.. (the only lifestyle)
CENTURION 2 CENTS

Re: Colluseum WHO>??

Postby Malcolms Billy » Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:08 pm

ColluseumStatuette. wrote:Hi WORLDLY people!!! I maybe worldly but not so WORDY, necessarily! ;)

Hiya,
welcome to the board CS - hope you don't mind me abbreviating your nick straight away :) That's a lot of words for a not-wordy person! :wink: Just joking, nice one for joining and introducing yourself.
I'm Billy, and if you want to know more, just look up my profile or any of my posts. I'm very wordy, if I may say so myself, i.e. some people reckon my jaws and/or fingertips are the most developed parts of my body! :D Oh, and before anyone reading this is thinking of coming back with any smart-ass comments (you know who you are!), I'm not insinuating anything indecent here! I just like a good natter every now and then :D
Anyway, nattered enough for now.
See ya round!

Billy
Malcolms Billy

Re: Colluseum WHO>??

Postby CENTURION 2 CENTS » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:47 pm

Billy wrote:
ColluseumStatuette AKA= CENTURION 2 CENTS wrote:Hi WORLDLY people!!! I maybe worldly but not so WORDY, necessarily! ;)

Hiya,
welcome to the board CS - hope you don't mind me abbreviating your nick straight away :) That's a lot of words for a not-wordy person! :wink: Just joking, nice one for joining and introducing yourself.

Yep, hi Billy... and now my fingertips are all burnt out :o :? by just
having typed pms which resulted in my new ID and in its place you
now see is :arrow: "CENTURION 2 CENTS" instead of the [tempID]
I HAD [ColluseumStatuette] which WAS there BUT is now GONE :D
with the help of JP who sorted it for me, so thanks again for that JP...
and thanks Billy for the worldy wisdom.... Word Up 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D
ЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖ health-enthusiast-*vegan*-fitness-guru-fanatic--with passion-for-exercise & mind. Spiritual-into vitality-wellbeing-weights, compassion, eco-sustaining lifestyle.. (the only lifestyle)
CENTURION 2 CENTS

Postby Pete » Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:38 am

Billy said
...and before anyone reading this is thinking of coming back with any smart-ass comments (you know who you are!)...

Damn, you know us too well (& spoil all our fun :lol: )

Hiya 2 cents welcome to the group :!:
Pete
http://www.veganbodybuilding.org
[url=http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/veganbodybuilding/]Vegan Bodybuilding List[/url]
[url=http://veganbodybuilding.blogspot.com/]Vegan Bodybuilding Blog[/url]
[url=https://www.facebook.com/groups/23353662623/]Vegan Bodybuilding Facebook[/url]
Pete

Return to New member introductions