erske´s log of mostly running

A place for vegan athletes from all levels and sports to keep their training journals.

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Postby Fancymushroom » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:01 pm

I quite like running in the rain, but only when my shoes are suitable and won't be ruined by the water! Otherwise very invigorating!
A computer can beat me at chess, it can confuse me beyond belief and it can play mind games with me but it is no match for me when it comes to kick boxing.
Fancymushroom

Postby Hrimfrost » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:38 pm

erske wrote:thursday: 5k run, slow pace, pouring rain... almost empowering! :D
Saturday: ~10k run, slow-medium pace... Run to a 6k trail that I used to ski in the winters when I was younger, great to be running in those woods again!!! :D :D :D :D

Do you still live in Gbg? Or did you move with your new job and all that? I am failing to keep track of things ,,, :wink:
"Love and Respect"
Hrimfrost

Postby erske » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:35 pm

Hrimfrost wrote:Do you still live in Gbg? Or did you move with your new job and all that? I am failing to keep track of things ,,, :wink:

Moved up to Gävle with my new job (my birth town)... I think you got a pretty good track remembering I lived in gbg... :wink:

Fancymushroom: Can't beat the power of mother nature! :wink:

Monday:slow-medium pace run, unknown distance ~6k perhaps...

now out for a bit of a swim
Something irrelevant about cavemen
erske

Postby Fancymushroom » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:39 pm

Out for a swim? I could do that just by stepping out of the door in this weather :lol:
A computer can beat me at chess, it can confuse me beyond belief and it can play mind games with me but it is no match for me when it comes to kick boxing.
Fancymushroom

Postby erske » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:44 pm

Fancymushroom wrote:Out for a swim? I could do that just by stepping out of the door in this weather :lol:

Now, now, dont get semantic-y with me! :lol: :lol: But it's a nice thought though... I'm going out and walk to the pool, swim, and walk back to be correct :wink:
erske

Postby erske » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:06 pm

tuesday, wednesday, thursday: 1k swim... :D nice
erske

Postby erske » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:03 pm

monday:10k run, slow-medium pace (faster the second half), mostly asfalt

Tuesday:5k run, started of fast; asembled a masive amount of lactic acid after 2k and couldn't runit of; decided to "just run 5k" ...
erske

Postby Fancymushroom » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:23 pm

erske wrote:Tuesday:5k run, started of fast; asembled a masive amount of lactic acid after 2k and couldn't runit of; decided to "just run 5k" ...

:roll: woops. Hate it when that happens. Some days just aren't running days are they? :lol:
Fancymushroom

Postby erske » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:22 pm

Fancymushroom wrote:
erske wrote:Tuesday:5k run, started of fast; asembled a masive amount of lactic acid after 2k and couldn't runit of; decided to "just run 5k" ...

:roll: woops. Hate it when that happens. Some days just aren't running days are they? :lol:

woops indeed :lol: With a little thought I would have realized that a fast run the day after the first decent 10k run in a while was a bad idea... My training regime isn't what it used to be :wink: But soon I'm of to run agin, a bit slower this time
erske

Postby Konstantin » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:14 pm

How's your training Erske? Not heard from you for a while, or any results from races since the half marathons. Hope you are still active. Any races planned?

I mention this because there's a chance I may step above you on the 10K running table next week if I have a really good run, maybe if I do, you will try to overtake me back!
You can see my training log if you're really bored: [url]www.veganfitness.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16086&start=360[/url]
Konstantin

Postby erske » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:55 pm

Papaya wrote:How's your training Erske? Not heard from you for a while, or any results from races since the half marathons. Hope you are still active. Any races planned?

I mention this because there's a chance I may step above you on the 10K running table next week if I have a really good run, maybe if I do, you will try to overtake me back!

Been quite hectic with my new job, not even opened the trainin log subforum in weeks :oops:

But I have been relatively active, swiming a bit latly, 1k yesturday as the latest example. Not much running though :( Been mening to 'log' more when I got back inte more running, but that hasn't happend yet...
Been thinking on signing up for a five k race next month, a team race that vegan runers swe has 1½ team ready for as of now, but we'll see!
erske

Previous

Return to Training Logs