Back in the game!

A place for vegan athletes from all levels and sports to keep their training journals.

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Postby Fruitbat » Thu May 18, 2006 9:17 pm

ecellent stuff - sound good :D
Fruitbat

Postby Malcolms Billy » Sat May 20, 2006 1:48 pm

Started with Body Combat (inc abs work), as I was my usual "too late to do workout before, even though that'd be way more sensible"! :roll: :shock: :?
Totally knackered I decided to do a work out anyway, even if with lighter weights it'd be better than no workout at all - I'm firmly back in "I need my workout" mode! Rather than concentrating on how much weight I could pull, I focused on form and lifting slowly, as suggested by the PT on Thursday: lift for 8 seconds, hold for 2, return for 4. It is a new experience altogether, I can tell you!

Lat Pull-down: 1x5 @ 15 kgs, 4x5 @ 20 kgs
Chins: 1x5 @ -30kgs, wide grip (thought I'd try it out, but shoulder was a bit iffy with that one), 4x5 @ -25kgs
Upright Rows: 5x5 @ 15 lbs - tried 20 for a couple reps but couldn't keep good form while going this slowly.
YTW's: (you wot?? Lying face down as if doing dorsal raises, with chest off the floor, stretching both arems out diagonally - making the letter 'Y' with your body, then a 'T', by stretching out side ways, then a 'W' holding a position as if you were starting a breast stroke when swimming, if that makes sense) 5x5.
Stretching between sets to encourage my incredibly stiff bod to become a bit more flexible :roll:

Outside gym: dog walk x 4 (dogs!) :D
Last edited by Malcolms Billy on Sat May 20, 2006 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malcolms Billy

Postby Fruitbat » Sat May 20, 2006 2:02 pm

i bet the dogs are more of the workout than the rest put together!!!! But nice owrkout :D:D:D:D
Fruitbat

Postby Malcolms Billy » Sat May 20, 2006 6:37 pm

Fruitbat wrote:i bet the dogs are more of the workout than the rest put together!!!!

yup, how did you guess? :wink:
Malcolms Billy

Postby Fruitbat » Mon May 22, 2006 9:21 pm

call it intuition :wink:
Fruitbat

Postby Malcolms Billy » Tue May 23, 2006 6:17 am

By now backed up with some first hand evidence! :roll:

Anyway, I'm gonna be off for a few days, visiting me mum. I'd planned to go for a work out and boxing today, but as I've come down with start-of-flu like symptoms I guess that wouldn't be a wise move :(
Hope I can still find my log in about a week's time :cry: :cry:
Malcolms Billy

Postby littlegirlbunny » Tue May 23, 2006 9:12 am

Hope I can still find my log in about a week's time

Tell you what - I'll post kiera's exploits for you everyday and then it will at least still be on the first page :wink:

Today we have already been for a nice long run in the woods and kiera and sophie got covered in something rather smelly which aunty-LGB can't seem to wash off :lol: :lol:
"life with littlegirlbunny is never dull"
littlegirlbunny

Postby Fruitbat » Tue May 23, 2006 9:16 am

and i will keep posting random comments :wink:

urgh doesnt sound good for Kiera and Sophie :?
Fruitbat

Postby Malcolms Billy » Tue May 23, 2006 1:18 pm

LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanx guys!
How on earth did Kiera manage to cover Sophie in smelly stuff? Did she merely point it out and tell Soph that it'd be great to roll in? I'd not be at all surprised! :shock: :roll:
Malcolms Billy

Previous

Return to Training Logs