I'm back ....

A place for vegan athletes from all levels and sports to keep their training journals.

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

I'm back ....

Postby Starling in a cage » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:41 pm

I came to this site a few years ago now, thanks to someone who is still a friend of mine. Someone else I met along the way (sorry but cannot remember who) advised me, at that time, to HTFU. I now admit that, at that time, I had to google the definition of HTFU, and was shocked. It was simply not the sort of language that I was used to, at that time.

However, to update...

I have now moved to a much more self reliant life where HTFU is a rule, not a phrase. I have also moved to narrowboat. My doctor thinks that I should 'return to real life' asap. I see him in his lovely, large, detached house in the countryside and think that he does not know my real life.... Anyway..

In the meantime, my goals for 2012 are:

continue to harden up
carry a bag of coal on my shoulder
lift a bag of coal from the ground to the roof of my narroboat

There are lots of other thing that I need to learn. I hope that this "blog" will become more practical in the future, but in the meantime I will continue to use it as an expression of personal growth.
Life is a journey, not a destination ...
Always take the scenic route.
Starling in a cage

Re: I'm back ....

Postby baldy » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:47 pm

welcome back! 8)
"A wise man once said, "It's easier to buy smaller clothes, than to put on 5kg." ... Buzz
baldy
Site Admin

Re: I'm back ....

Postby dublin dave » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:27 pm

Welcome back... 8)

and good luck with your goals...
dublin dave

Return to Training Logs