Getting back to my Vegan Fitness week goals.. I have so far done
Before next VFW I will
- take a few days hiking trip .............did several
- go for a couple of days canoing trip ....... one day only
- update my first aid skills ... yep did EFR course
- take any chances of playing games (make chances of playing games) .... always
- swim almost every day in summer... well, I guess I've also been swimming, but at least diving and in the water all the time
- swim at least once a month any other times .... I did occasionally only
- bicycle as a main transport at least until end of October and starting again latest in April.... yep
- proper walking when out with dogs, which would be around 10-15 hours / week ... kind of, yes. Not usre how proper though, could have more energy.
And when travelling (not gonna be too relaxing time..)
- do a divemaster course (scuba /PADI) .... DONE
- try surfing... not yet
- take a couple of days rock climbing course .... nope
- take a thai massage course (we can then have a thai massage workshop in next VFW..) ... nope, but Thai massage continuously
- try thai boxing ... done
- swimming when not diving.... sometimes
and learn sailing if I find a good chance ... nope
- start eating proper lunches (and breakfasts) from now on. YES!
- sleep 8 hours / night YES! Almost both...
- and do some extra things ... as always
Didn't do these two because there's no floorball or capoeira here where'I've been now:
- continue weekly floorball
- continue twice a week capoeira training
Pretty happy with myself now
When I had nothing to loose I had everything, when I stopped being who I am I found myself.