So tucking into my carrot and butter bean soup at my desk with some oat cakes reading the news and lose half my oat cake into my soup bowl - I now look like I am wearing a polka dot shirt to the office. *Sigh*
It makes me think of other food mishaps:
1) Pouring a full bowl of custard into my lap at the school when I was about 9 - I sobbed my heart out with embarrassment as the teacher took me a way to clean me up
2) Pouring a full cup of tea over myself during breakfast at school when I was about 14 - this time I felt embarrassed but ran up to the dorm to change wondering how on earth I managed to drown myself!
3) Walking through to the front room with my pasta and tomato based sauce and the bowl falling face down on a cream carpet! Yikes - it always had a pink round tinge after clean up
4) Snorting coca cola up my nose through the straw in my glass when I was 5 - just to see if I could but not knowledgeable enough to understand the consequences!! Very unpleasant as you can imagine.
5) Thinking as it all goes down the same way dipping my chip into my custard aged 13 - yuk!? - yeah I not so bright!!!!
6) Knocking cup of soup over on my desk which left my mouse as an island in the soup sea.
The final one isn't mine but someone else - thinking the jar of marmite was chocolate spread and dipping finger into jar and taking a big dollop to eat - his face was a picture. Hahaha!!!
Have you had any food mishaps?