Veg*n Women See Veg*n Men As Less Masculine

Anything not covered above probably belongs here!

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Re: Veg*n Women See Veg*n Men As Less Masculine

Postby vCLaW » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:54 pm

You need to install the "Kitten Block" addon for Firefox.
Then if you accidentally follow a link to the Daily Mail website, it gets replaced with nice pictures of tea and kittens.
vCLaW

Postby Gelert » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:58 am

thestoatyone wrote:While we at this, and as much as I agree with the kicking teh Daily Heil is getting can we not link to their site? It will increase their advertising ratings and hence profitability and just serve to keep their hacks in Liebfraumilch and commemorative plates of Princess Dianna...

True, but I have shares in Liebfraumilch. Forgive me for the link below

Vaguely on topic to do with masculinity, DM, animals and men, I suppose if the story below is taken at face value this gentleman must be the acme of desirability for its wimmen readers:

By day, he is a mild-mannered father-of-one who works in publishing but woe betide a miscreant who meets Martin Faulks by night. Like every young boy, he used to dream of being a superhero and fighting crime on the streets. And today he does exactly that after fulfilling his childhood ambition of becoming a real-life ninja, complete with a black mask...

...Two Norfolk ninjas would arrive at his house early in the morning to train, teaching him to fight, hide, see in the dark and listen by stealth...

His ninja activities are strictly for outside because his wife has banned him from using his skills at home. 'My wife doesn’t really appreciate me creeping in and materialising beside her when she hasn’t heard the door unlock or the stairs creak or anyone in the room,' he said.

He claims his stalking skills are so honed that he can creep up quietly and touch a deer - although he admits he used to do the same with foxes until one bit him.

The video of him prancing around a zoo enclosure imitating a big pussy is worth the commemorative Diana plates too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... night.html
Gelert

Postby thestoatyone » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:48 pm

I'm thinking a combined lawsuit by the writers of "Kick-Ass" and the members of the ACPSO. Or better still, just leave him to be a wazzock and get beaten to death by some serious crims that don't bother with the whole creeping around thing and go straight for the GBH.

Still not clicking BTW, read everything I need to see from those guys.

In other news does the USA have a nationally syndicated text repository of bile like this? I mean Fox news has been baffling UK audiences with it's fair and balanced blend of vitriol and petty-mindedness but is there anything in print like that?

I only ask because when archaeologists dig out the remains of western civilisation, I have a horrible feeling the Brits will take all the rap, and the yanks will get away with it...
Vincit omnia pertinax virtus

My Log

muchluv wrote:When I grow up I want to be Gelert.
thestoatyone

Postby ninearms » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:49 pm

“Begin at the beginning,” the King said gravely, “and go on till you come to the end. Then stop.”
ninearms
Perked Member

Previous

Return to General Discussion