At the moment I think I have most things covered.
- Nutrition, eating loads and gaining weight so I am not calorie negative
- Supplements, just creatine in the morning zinc before bed and maybe some trib if I remember
- Protein, 2-3 shakes a day with 30g protein.
- Warm up and stretch before each session
- Foam roller most nights after training
- Sleep getting 8-9 hours good sleep
out of that i get maybe nutrition and some of the supps, thats all.
the main thing is to slowly increase the workload and get used to it
You will be feeling wrecked when doing it.
actually, thinking about it, you will just always feel wrecked