Pushup Challenge

All other sports and activities not mentioned above!

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Re: Pushup Challenge

Postby Lordmuppet » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:07 am

up to 24 reps for me please still @ 72kg :D

edited to add: is there some sort of time limit on how long we can rest in the locked out position?
JS - They think it will open the door to folk like LordMuppet campaigning for a threeway?
Lordmuppet
Muppet Moderator

Postby baldy » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:13 pm

Linnéa76 wrote:Have the rules become stricter? I don't think it used to be "boobs to the floor"?

Rules are not super strict, but boobs to the floor is encouraged. 8)

blinki wrote:I hope not, I use a trainer to guide me cause I cheat a bit :oops: It's the closest I have to tennis ball size but it's about a cm bigger. If that doesn't count I can do a fair few less than I thought
I’m not sure how strick to be on myself, there’s 40 there (I counted 41 before, must have counted the belly flop) but full ones might 32. I think I can honestly say 35. Anyways, video

I counted 40 in the video. When you said trainer, I thought you meant a personal trainer :)

Talyn wrote:So I got curious, how many could I do tonight?

Update me to 30 please.

100 pushup iphone app program is working so? :twisted:

Lordmuppet wrote:I'm just always paranoid about cheating form so I go deep on pretty much everything I do. Full RoM son! That's just how the muppet roll 8)

edited to add: nice to see ma sexy body inspiring you all to new heights guys! ;)

sexy muppet videos for sure, your inbox is probably overflowing with PM's and photos?

Lordmuppet wrote:is there some sort of time limit on how long we can rest in the locked out position?

I don't think locked out it is really resting so probably wont make much difference?

------------- Table Updated to Here -------------------------
"A wise man once said, "It's easier to buy smaller clothes, than to put on 5kg." ... Buzz
baldy
Site Admin

Postby Linnéa76 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:59 pm

And 35 reps for me, please! (which is also my current age - I should keep adding one rep each year so that my PB always equals my age. 80 reps at 80 = respect!)

Don't know if this has been posted here before, a 72 year old woman who does lots of push-ups. Her PB was 62 reps... 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp2uo8xSpy0
-Talk is cheap-
Linnéa76

Previous

Return to Other Sports and General Fitness