Tons of new photos

Lifting weights whether for bodybuilding, toning, or just for general fitness.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Tons of new photos

Postby RobertCheeke » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:31 pm

Hey, I just uploaded about 100 photos on my website. For the past couple of years I always had to meet with my webmaster to do all the technical work now I'm slowly learning and we have it set up so I can add images anytime I want :) :) Which is awesome since I've have hundreds waiting to go up for the last year!

So I put up some of my own from 2004 and my "Before" photos for Ryan's Body Transformation Contest and tons from the Mr. Olympia. If you haven't been to the Olympia before, the photos will be quite interesting, images from behind the scenes, on stage, celebrities, Arnold, Stalone, Triple H, and all the bodybuilders Coleman, Cutler, and the rest.

When you look at the photos you'll notice that in some I look like a twig compared to some of these pros. But you have to realize that these are some of the most massive Human Beings to ever walk the Earth. And in other photos I look ok next to some of these guys.

You'll also see me up on the Olympia stage wearing my VEGAN hat talking on the Microphone and participating in a contest.

So anyway, they are pretty interesting and if you do like some of the pros, some great shots of those guys and more galleries coming soon too!

You can find them on www.veganbodybuilding.com and check out the IFBB Pro Bodybuilding section for Olympia photos and the Image Galleries for the 2004 and 2005 photos.

Have a great day everyone. Train hard and eat well. Time for me to eat!

Robert "Keegan The Vegan" Cheeke
Robert Cheeke
"When your actions speak for themselves, don't interrupt."
www.myspace.com/veganbodybuilding
RobertCheeke

Postby V VII Hero » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:53 pm

wow you look fantastic! no lie.

how did you get your forearms that big? (this has and always will be my weakest bodypart)
From Texas to Alaska, exploring the world.
V VII Hero

Postby RobertCheeke » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:06 pm

Hey Hero,

Thanks for checking out some of the pics. Forearms have always been big for me. It may be hard to tell (depending on which photos you see) but many times my forearm is as big as some girs thighs and always bigger than guys and girls upper arms (aside from some of my athlete friends). So that's just the way they are.

I have worked as a massage therapist for 5 years, that could be part of it but I think most of it is just genetics because the only time I ever trained forearms was like 2001-2002. I only train them when I hit biceps now, so I don't do anything specific for forearms, they are just full of veins everytime I touch a weight so it's fun.

I should be getting more photos from last year up on the site soon so check for those and if you saw the Olympia photos.........man, those are some muscles! And they are as solid as OAK to the touch. I'm going to the Emerald in April and tons of pros will be there so I'll have a lot more pro photos in a couple of months.
Robert Cheeke
RobertCheeke

Postby V VII Hero » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:53 pm

thanks buddy.

yeh those guys are huge!
From Texas to Alaska, exploring the world.
V VII Hero

Postby J » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:39 pm

Yeah, Rob does have really good forearms. Thanks for letting us know about the pictures.
J

Thighs!

Postby PinkFluffyCloud » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:13 pm

I just have to say this, your forearms are great, Keegan, but you obviously haven't seen MY thighs!! :lol: (erm, no, not muscle I'm afraid, that's what I'd like there instead! :oops: ).
The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind..............
PinkFluffyCloud

Postby RobertCheeke » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:55 pm

Thanks for the comments about the forearms. I enjoy flexing them for friends and random people I meet because sometimes they look pretty freaky, full of veins and muscle size.

For 4 or 5 years I worked as a massage therapist, and still do from time to time so I would notice while doing massages my forearms were typically larger than the person's upper arms and even sometimes thighs on thin girls.

I've never attached a photo on this message board (other than avatar) but I'll try to upload an image here if I can figure it out.

If it works, this will be a great forearm shot of me and Triple H, 9 or 10-time Wrestling Champion from the WWE (formerly WWF).

Maybe that will work?

Anyway, if not, a bunch of forearm photos are located on http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/article/588

I'll look for the next set of thighs to outmuscle!

[/img]
Robert Cheeke
RobertCheeke

Postby bronco » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:46 pm

I'm impressed! Both by your forearms and by the fact that you've met triple H :D .
[quote="JP"]Spirulina is a badass crew, and they often just hang around in street corners looking to beat up proteins.

They oftenget confused by the fact that they are almost half protein themselves.
bronco
Site Admin

Postby RobertCheeke » Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:44 am

Thanks for the comments.

It may be the first and only time that you'll ever seen Stephanie McMahon and Triple H with someone in a Vegan Bodybuilding T-shirt and Vegan Hat! But that's how I dress when I hang out with all the celebrity athletes and some of them even have Vegan Bodybuilidng & Fitness shirts and stuff so it's cool.

I added a few more funny 2004 photos to my site from my trip to Northern Europe.

I ordered another $500 worth of vegan fitness clothing so they will be up on my website (www.veganbodybuilding.com) in a few weeks.

Take care,

Robster
Robert Cheeke
RobertCheeke

Return to Bodybuilding and Training with Weights