new progress pictures

Lifting weights whether for bodybuilding, toning, or just for general fitness.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Postby Fruitbat » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:04 pm

WOW - i wish i could be so lean!!! I just seem to get bigger and feel clumsier and more unattractive!!! Cant wait to see what you like when you have been workin out! You should so do a WIP page! Surely ppl are going to start realising tha vegans arent little and weedy anymore! With guys like you its hard to deny the healthiness - it screams out loud!!
Fruitbat

Postby i live in omaha » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:05 pm

yeah rob's right. a lot of us that have been working hard for a long time don't have the genetics to looks as good as you.

I can't wait to see what you look like after you start hitting the gym and putting on pounds.
"No More just looking out for myself when the price paid is the life of something else.
No More, i won't participate." - Youth of Today
-- hello, my name is david --
i live in omaha

Postby RobertCheeke » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:00 pm

Hey,

Again, no offense to anyone working hard, as I'm sure we all are, I just want to give the kid props. I mean, he's been out with a frustrating injury for months and has the dedication to eat well and still do what he can to keep in shape and I think that is admirable. His photos are pretty awesome for a guy who's been taking time off due to injury.

I know we all have our strengths, and for some it is strength and for guys like Hero, lean machine come to mind. I know genetics play a role but I don't think they should be an excuse.

When I was in high school I weighed 105 pounds playing basketball. The next year I became vegan and then about 7 years later I competed in a Heavyweight Division as a vegan bodybuilder. I know others who have faught against their genetic "limitations" and have won.

So I give the kid credit for sticking with things in frustrating times and I think he has a bright future.

And props to everyone else who's a vegan athlete. No disrespect, quite the opposite actually, I'm trying to give respect.

All of you are welcome to enter contests on my website as well. Hero happened to win a recent one on www.veganbodybuilding.com and there are contests going on now and new ones coming up in March.

To healthy training- Robert
Robert Cheeke
"When your actions speak for themselves, don't interrupt."
www.myspace.com/veganbodybuilding
RobertCheeke

Postby Crash » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:53 pm

Hey guys, Robert's right :) We are here to support each other, not tear each other down. So Hero has good genetics, am I jealous ? Hell yes, I'm jealous, but I also admire that Hero is working out with an injury and that he's willing to share how he's gotten ripped. Give the guy a break, he looks good and probably put alot of work into it (despite genetics). I know it's frustrating not being able to get good results when you have been working out faithfully, but hang in there...you will get them whether you want to be ripped or massive. If you aren't getting the results you want, you may need to tweak your program a little bit. And that's ok. Ask questions. God knows, I ask alot of them (and appreciate all the advice :D )
Demolisher of faces and my enemies beards (no matter where they are located) since 2002.

www.PCRM.org
Click here to help homeless animals.

All truth goes through 3 stages - 1st it's ridiculed. Then it's violently opposed. Finally it's accepted as self-evident.
Crash

Previous

Return to Bodybuilding and Training with Weights