How much have you gained this year?

Lifting weights whether for bodybuilding, toning, or just for general fitness.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Postby JP » Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:47 pm

well done buzz, will, tyler, DD, sensless, dave noisy, scent, ryan, jonathan, michael, dianski, gent, bronco and keegan!!!

ok, for some the last year meant better gains than others, fantastic gains for some of you, i'm jealous :D especially for sensless pounding over 100kg to his total, and Ryan going from a huge monster to a massive monster! 250 + lbs :shock: Must be something in the wisconsin water...

Anyone else? Still many lifters here who haven't put down their gains...
JP
Site Admin

Postby muscle-militia » Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:35 pm

Nowhere enough to get my pro-card :oops: !! 6 months to go - gotta push it now
100% Natural - 100% meat free muscle!!
muscle-militia

Postby Mary » Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:01 pm

Weight has gone up from 69k to 82k, only gaining a couple of points bfi. Biceps have gone from 11.8 (I think) to 12.5 now. Not sure what the other measurements mean though - my bottom doesn't appear to have got much bigger, but I have only got three pairs of trousers left that fit over it.

With a bit more consistency I hope to build on it this year. New years resolution. Do not get suicidally depressed and eat chocolate!
Mary

Postby michaelhobson » Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:12 pm

[quote="Mary"]my bottom doesn't appear to have got much bigger, but I have only got three pairs of trousers left that fit over it.

I can relate, mine still fit around my waist, but most are now too small to fit comfortably over my thighs. I guess that is good, not all of my weight gain is collecting around the middle.

[quote="Mary"]With a bit more consistency I hope to build on it this year. New years resolution. Do not get suicidally depressed and eat chocolate!

Just eat the chocolate first, then you wont be depressed :lol:
michaelhobson

Previous

Return to Bodybuilding and Training with Weights