[quote="muchluv"]Thanks mate that's really helpful, may go with that one.
Here are my thoughts:
- I would like to buy from Buzz obviously.
- That's a really good price. Newitts is doing free delivery so it'd be about 3 pounds cheaper than Newitts.
- 20kg is a good weight, I wouldn't want to pay an extra 70 just for an extra 10kg for the Maxivest.
- The area over the shoulders are big compared to the Newitts one, so better weight distribution, so may be more comfortable.
- Weight is more evenly distributed.
- Has belts which took me a while to see, so it should be ok but a bit worried about it not being snug enough.
- Have seen a few people that have said their vests have torn and that looks like it is the kind of material that would possibly tear, but can't see all that well in the picture.
- Shoulders look big enough that they might hang over and irritate, or impede
Hey, lucky I logged on by chance, not on here much, but happy to give some feedback on the vests!
The belts should make it more snug no? Have had a couple of guys in HQ try them on, but we don't use them in the gym. One was about 85kg, the other about 100kg. They seemed to fit both ok. I don't think they need to be mega tight anyway do they?
Not sure about them tearing, have sold plenty and not had anyone come back saying they've torn. Don't see why they would, but depends largely on how they're being used/cared for I'd think.
Not sure about the shoulder thing either. Depends on how big you are maybe? Think we measured one and it was about 50cm across the back (if that helps!)