muchluv wrote:Thanks mate that's really helpful, may go with that one.
Here are my thoughts:
- I would like to buy from Buzz obviously.
- That's a really good price. Newitts is doing free delivery so it'd be about 3 pounds cheaper than Newitts.
- 20kg is a good weight, I wouldn't want to pay an extra 70 just for an extra 10kg for the Maxivest.
- The area over the shoulders are big compared to the Newitts one, so better weight distribution, so may be more comfortable.
- Weight is more evenly distributed.
- Has belts which took me a while to see, so it should be ok but a bit worried about it not being snug enough.
- Have seen a few people that have said their vests have torn and that looks like it is the kind of material that would possibly tear, but can't see all that well in the picture.
- Shoulders look big enough that they might hang over and irritate, or impede
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests