For building muscle
1. Lower your cardio, add more weight training. If you want to exercise 6x a week, then do weights, weights, cardio, weights, weights, cardio or something like that.
2. EAT more. Clean carbs (whole wheat breads and pastas, brown rice, yams, oats, quinoa, etc.), proteins (tofu, soy milk, tempeh, seitan, beans), and healthy fats (avocado, nuts, olive oil).
3. Get plenty of WATER and SLEEP. Some people need 9 hours a night, others only 6 or 7. Water should be at least a liter, up to 3 depending on how much you feel like taking in.
4. Obviously try to cut out junk foods like candy, sweets, chips, soda, etc.
5. Try for 20% protein (or more, but this is hotly debated here). Lots of carbs for energy, but enough healthy fats as well.
6. 3x10 is a good setup, but some people prefer 3x8, 4x8, or 5x5. It's all what you feel the best doing, and what leaves you with the most muscle/strength gains at the end of the day (or week or month, etc.)
7. Focus on compound exercises. Squats, deadlift, benchpress, dips, pullups, cleans, etc.
Any other questions, just let us know!