I AM BACK TRAINING

Lifting weights whether for bodybuilding, toning, or just for general fitness.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

I AM BACK TRAINING

Postby Robbie » Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:54 pm

HI ALL Started back training on Monday with legs very very very light no problems knee felt good [still does] but will keep with light wt till i have seen the surgeon in 4weeks time.Tuesday hit shoulders and chest my nornmal hardcore balls to the wall style training boy did that hit hard after nearly 4weeks off.Its great to be back in the gym and at home.-VEGAN-POWER-ROBBIEx
Robbie

Postby Mary » Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:42 pm

Good to see you back Robbie. Look forward to hearing how you get your legs back to their usual standard. Keep up the good work!
Mary

Postby V VII Hero » Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:35 pm

welcome back. goodluck training. be safe.
From Texas to Alaska, exploring the world.
V VII Hero

Postby CENTURION 2 CENTS » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:27 am

Hello new keyboard?

What are your "hard core balls to the wall" ....? Dare I ask....?
ЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖ health-enthusiast-*vegan*-fitness-guru-fanatic--with passion-for-exercise & mind. Spiritual-into vitality-wellbeing-weights, compassion, eco-sustaining lifestyle.. (the only lifestyle)
CENTURION 2 CENTS

CHEERS

Postby Robbie » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:34 pm

Cheers all-Mary I use yaoh,s salve I find that does the job.T,s-Vest,s get from veganbodybuilding.org.Caps fixed well the other day i could only use small case so i will see what happens.Hardcore balls to the wall is just words used by bodybuilders for high intensity training you know the type of training where blood pours out of your hands from gripping the bar thats H-B-T-T-W-VEGAN-POWER-ROBBIEx
Robbie

Postby Mary » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:53 pm

But what can women say :?: Cause I need to train that way, or I will embarass the vegan nation...
Mary

Postby tylerm » Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:16 pm

Hardcore ovaries to the wall? :wink:
tylerm

WOMEN

Postby Robbie » Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:59 pm

HI Mary when somone asks how your training went tell them you were SUCKING DIESEL-I love training with women/girls they train harder than men and somhow keep going thro the pain even when i am standing over them spoting dripping sweat on them.liked that quote Tylerm--VEGAN-POWER-ROBBIEx
Robbie

Postby CENTURION 2 CENTS » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:33 am

Yay for the phrase sucking diesel, except I really don't consider it environmentally friendly. :P
ЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖ health-enthusiast-*vegan*-fitness-guru-fanatic--with passion-for-exercise & mind. Spiritual-into vitality-wellbeing-weights, compassion, eco-sustaining lifestyle.. (the only lifestyle)
CENTURION 2 CENTS

Postby Mary » Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:25 pm

Hi Robbie.

I had a question - what style squats do you do? I used to do wide stance, and could get out high weights (for me that is - my best squat was eighty, but I did manage 60's regularly. Start on forty and move up.)

Anyway, I have been told that I should squat narrower, feet shoulder width apart, toes pointing forward. And I had to do my squats last week with no weight, cause it was so difficult! What are the benefits of a narrower squat? Does it build up your muscles differently?

It is ridiculous, since I have been doing one legged squats (against a wall, so I know it was a cheat) while waiting to be able to go back to the gym. My kicking in karate is really good, and I thought my legs were stronger than that. Have you any idea what is happening?

I am doing squats tomorrow, and will try and do a light weight, since I feel like a right sissy squatting empty when I know I can get out a minimum of forty k. :evil: Pisses me off, with all the meat eaters watching me! Are the narrow ones better for body building?
Mary

SQUATS

Postby Robbie » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:16 pm

HI Mary your poundages are down as you have changed your squatting style thats all soon be back up and more,yes most BB,ers squat feet shoulder wide,I squat last in my leg routine feet close together[heels touching]as this brings the quad sweep out.This is my curent routine-Nams 1st stiff leged d/lits 50reps triple drop standing leg curls triple drop-Quads leg press 50reps triple drop sissy squats 1set 8 to 12 leg extentions triple drop [holding at top for 2count] 3sets squats 12-8-8-[Triple drops reps 8-8-15 or there abouts]This is my secret leg training as they are no secrets here it is-Ignorance kills-lets kill ingnorance- VEGAN-POWER-ROBBIEx
Robbie

BULKING

Postby Robbie » Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:41 pm

HI All abit of a set back got to see the surgeon again in 5 weeks time as it looks like the operation i had on my knee has not been that successful but i am going ahead with bulking up [will be around 240-250lbs by Xmas] till Jan 05 then start my competition diet for the 6 shows i am doing in 05. VEGAN-POWER-ROBBIEx
Robbie

Postby Mary » Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:54 pm

Hi Robbie.

Sorry to hear that. It can be three steps forward two steps back sometimes after an operation. Hope things will get easier - I know nothing will hold you back.

Hey, I have gone up in weight from 69k to 80k, and 23% body fat (or thereabouts.) So your advice is paying off. :D Still got a belly though!
Mary

Postby sensless » Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:22 pm

The belly just provides power.

Enjoy!

John Jr.
poop.
sensless

Return to Bodybuilding and Training with Weights