Thank you!!

Discussion forum for Vegan Fitness Week 2010, to be held in Germany.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Re: Thank you!!

Postby HumanGazelle » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:20 pm

It was a fantastic week, a great holiday but man, I'm still exhausted :D

Thanks for organising it Jakob... brilliant job and great meeting you too. Christine was also a workhorse behind the scenes, and Carin and Johnny were essentially confined to the kitchen working 18+ hour days for our benefit... and the food was so so good! Thanks also to everyone who took classes, drove people about, or helped in any other way.

Great to see some people again from VFW Helsinki, and also to meet a bunch of new faces too. Already looking forward to VFW 2011 :)
HumanGazelle

Postby kallefs » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:41 pm

Thank you all for a great week!
Dum di dum!
kallefs

Postby jakob » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:56 am

[quote="HumanGazelle"]It was a fantastic week, a great holiday but man, I'm still exhausted :D

Thanks for organising it Jakob... brilliant job and great meeting you too. Christine was also a workhorse behind the scenes, and Carin and Johnny were essentially confined to the kitchen working 18+ hour days for our benefit... and the food was so so good! Thanks also to everyone who took classes, drove people about, or helped in any other way.

Great to see some people again from VFW Helsinki, and also to meet a bunch of new faces too. Already looking forward to VFW 2011 :)

yeah and thanks to another workhorse behind the scenes... james, for beeing one of the frontmen of cleaning!
jakob

Postby visitorq » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:53 am

Thanks a lot everybody for making this week so awesome! Getting back to training and already looking forward to the next summer's event! :)
visitorq

Postby soniczip » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:28 pm

[quote="visitorq"]Thanks a lot everybody for making this week so awesome! Getting back to training and already looking forward to the next summer's event! :)

hey mate! i need some crazy avatar from you. it has to be as good as your nick name. also remember i'm working on the list :wink:
i'm focusing on some kind of stuff
soniczip

Postby visitorq » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:17 am

[quote="soniczip"]
hey mate! i need some crazy avatar from you. it has to be as good as your nick name. also remember i'm working on the list :wink:

Thanks! I used to have an avatar, but then it became invisible for some reason. Now I've put up a new one in place.
visitorq

Postby soniczip » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:22 am

cool, this looks like a gary numan's album cover :!: approved :D
soniczip

Postby XkillerX » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:31 am

After almost two weeks and 3500 kms on the road it's time to settle the score.

Good times, amazing people, fantastic scenery, great food and beautiful cities.

I miss all of you so much. That coming from a guy who JP described as "don't mind him, he hates everybody" should count at least double.

To all the people I've traveled with, stayed at, shared rooms with, ate, lifted and trashtalked, I can't wait until VFW 2011

IN BOTH AUSTRIA AND ITALY.

DO YOU HEAR ME ? ? ? ? ?

TWO VFWS NEXT YEAR!!!!!
Activists are the engineers of the soul. That's why governments lock them up.
XkillerX
invisible blonde unicorn

Postby Carin » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:20 am

Thank you, and thank you all for goog eating. It was a big pleasure to cook for all of you. A real challange :lol: . We have never seen people eating so much.

Now we are just back from our holiday. We went after VFW to Vegan Swiss Hotel. It was a very nice room and the breakfast and dessert very good.
After it we went to Ascona, Ulm and Wurzburg to http://www.gzl.com the have very good veganfood and all vegan grow. We will def. go back there.
The sell also vegan shoes from Noa.

Everybody thanks for beeing at VFW and doing your thing whatever it was :) It was again great to be together with Vegans
Jakob thanks for organizing :!:
Carin

Postby soniczip » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:30 am

[quote="Carin"]We have never seen people eating so much.

i believe you! :D

carin, a vf week without you and vegamouse would have been like running on gravel without shoes! so, THANK YOU!!!
soniczip

Postby XkillerX » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:09 pm

Activists are the engineers of the soul. That's why governments lock them up.
XkillerX
invisible blonde unicorn

Postby JP » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm

[quote="Carin"]Thank you, and thank you all for goog eating. It was a big pleasure to cook for all of you. A real challange :lol: . We have never seen people eating so much.

Now we are just back from our holiday. We went after VFW to Vegan Swiss Hotel. It was a very nice room and the breakfast and dessert very good.
After it we went to Ascona, Ulm and Wurzburg to http://www.gzl.com the have very good veganfood and all vegan grow. We will def. go back there.

Everybody thanks for beeing at VFW and doing your thing whatever it was :) It was again great to be together with Vegans

nice to hear you had a good holiday afterwards, i bet you slept a lot to start with :D
JP
Site Admin

Postby Carin » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:44 pm

[quote="JP"][quote="Carin"]Thank you, and thank you all for goog eating. It was a big pleasure to cook for all of you. A real challange :lol: . We have never seen people eating so much.

nice to hear you had a good holiday afterwards, i bet you slept a lot to start with :D

Yes we did. We were on the road to Swiss and didn't know where to go. And we were so tired. We turned to Swiss Vegan and slept for a few hours. We eat and after it soon we slept again.
In the night I dreamt that i have to soak the beans but than I realize VFW was over.
:(
Carin

Postby Vegamouse » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:27 am

Hi there. Just returned from a short break in Switzerland, Germany etc.
What an amazing week this was ! It was really good meeting all of you and of course watching you all eat from behind our little windows in the kitchen while preparing your next meal. Awesome watching 40 people eating totally animal-free food at the same time.
Although the thrills of the upcoming next deadlines after the meals worked as a natural stimulant and kept me going all the time, after the whole event......., I really needed to rehabilitate into my ordinary routine. God,.....how I miss these magical days of crazy routines, chopping onions, cutting bread, making seitan, brewing soup.

Love you guys, hope to get to know a little better in the future. Thanks a lot for your great support.
Vegamouse

Postby soniczip » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:01 am

hey vegamouse!

what happened to our little stockroom friend? have you brought it with you? :lol:

thanx for the wonderful food and the incredible effort :D
soniczip

PreviousNext

Return to Vegan Fitness Week Germany 2010