Vancouver

Travel and location information for vegans, restaurant, hotel, B&B etc reviews. If you want to meet people from some area, post here.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux

Postby stateofflux » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:34 am

Thanks so much for being such a fantastic host Dave, I had a great time. Those ice-creams were just divine! Yum! Hope to see you again soon.

To anyone living in beautiful coastal BC (especially the West Coast)- make the most of it!
stateofflux
Site Admin

Postby loveliberate » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:22 pm

JP, Rochelle & All,
Sorry a meet-up in BC didnt come together. It would have been really great to get together in person.
loveliberate

Postby JP » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:47 am

well get our chance mate - i want to go shooting with you one day you know :D
JP
Site Admin

Postby loveliberate » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:41 pm

Sounds good - you'll probably shoot better than I do! :D Any other planned trips to N. America? I hope to make it to Europe sometime but it may be a few years...
loveliberate

Postby RobertCheeke » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:46 pm

Yeah, next time I want to join you guys too. I know it got busy. Did you get the package I sent JP? I hope so.

I was always wondering who .flux was, but now I see. I was so used to seeing rochelle as the name....assuming I got it right.

Canada does rule, I enjoy visits up there.

Glad it was fun!
Robert Cheeke
"When your actions speak for themselves, don't interrupt."
www.myspace.com/veganbodybuilding
RobertCheeke

Re: Vancouver

Postby loveliberate » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:06 am

Blast from the past!! :shock:

Vancouver & Victoria remain two of my favorite cities so I am very much looking forward to getting back up that way soon! Anyone going to be around at the end of June and/or start of July and want to meet up? I still haven't met Dave but hope to see him at the Victoria Vegan Fest! As always, I'd love to get peoples suggestions on what to see, do & eat. With any luck at all, I will at least make some day trips out and away from the cities so I'd love to hear from folks around SW BC & beyond! :D
“I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." http://www.a-human-right.com - http://www.aware.org
loveliberate

Previous

Return to Travel, Locations and Reviews