off to mexico!

Travel and location information for vegans, restaurant, hotel, B&B etc reviews. If you want to meet people from some area, post here.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux

off to mexico!

Postby tylerm » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:55 am

I am leaving for Mexico in about 2 hours (I better get some sleep!), will be back on the evening of Thanksgiving (that is Thursday the 24th) and I have a tofurkey waiting in my fridge to cook up when I walk in the door :D Short 5 day trip with my girlfriend to Playa del Carmen, there is a tropical storm that just passed by, so we might have rain the next day or two, but at least it will be warm! I packed a big bag of builder bars and stonewalls jerquee for snacks, and plan to eat my bodyweight in guacamole :D

Adios!
tylerm

Postby bronco » Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:58 am

Cool, have fun :D!
[quote="JP"]Spirulina is a badass crew, and they often just hang around in street corners looking to beat up proteins.

They oftenget confused by the fact that they are almost half protein themselves.
bronco
Site Admin

Postby JP » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:50 am

bastard! :D

Enjoy it mate, sounds fantastic especially since its so cold and rainy here...

Though having said that, we are heading to south africa in couple weeks to rochelles parents, so thats not too bad ;) We haven't seen them for over three years now :shock:
JP
Site Admin

Postby runner » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:30 am

i wish i could come with you!!!

it's cold and nasty here as well :cry:

have fun!!!
support this wonderfull organisation:
http://www.towerhillstables.com
runner

Postby albin » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:15 am

Am I the only one having it cold AND nice? But it refuses to snow though, and that's a shame. :D

I wouldn't go diving here, so have a nice diving trip, tylerm! 8)
albin

Postby Jonathan » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:54 am

have fun tyler!!

albin- hot and nice is always better than cold and nice! :wink: the best climate for me is one where i can take all my clothes off.......right i assume you guys are all going to suggest winter vegan fitness weeks from now on!? :lol:

well ive got you there are well - i shall be diving straight from the sauna into a big pile of snow at every opportunity!

jonathan
[quote="Kathryn"]You're getting a hedge trimmer, I want a bubble machine. I need it for my job
Jonathan

Postby albin » Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:08 am

[quote="jonathan"]
albin- hot and nice is always better than cold and nice! :wink: the best climate for me is one where i can take all my clothes off.......right i assume you guys are all going to suggest winter vegan fitness weeks from now on!? :lol:
jonathan

You bodybuilders and your need to pose in your trunks the whole time. Or are we talking the full monty here? :D:
albin

Postby Jonathan » Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:17 am

how dare you accuse me of being a bodybuilder!!!!! :evil: :roll:

im a powerlifter goddamn it! i just happen also to be a bit of an exhibitionist!! :lol:

jonathan
[quote="Kathryn"]You're getting a hedge trimmer, I want a bubble machine. I need it for my job
Jonathan

Postby albin » Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:22 am

[quote="jonathan"]how dare you accuse me of being a bodybuilder!!!!! :evil: :roll:

im a powerlifter goddamn it! i just happen also to be a bit of an exhibitionist!! :lol:

jonathan

I wonder if there are any really raw (read:nudist) powerlifting meets? :D :shock: :D
albin

Postby Jonathan » Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:30 am

hahaha!

you will have to joni on that one - he's the one who attends these competitions - though if everyone is naked there, dont expect an honest answer from him!

jonathan
Jonathan

Return to Travel, Locations and Reviews