Wales

Travel and location information for vegans, restaurant, hotel, B&B etc reviews. If you want to meet people from some area, post here.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux

Wales

Postby tal » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:32 pm

In a few weeks I am going to Wales - first time - spending a week in the north (Colwyn Bay) and a week in the south-west (Haverfordwest) and doing day trips around to hopefully see as much as we can.

Apart from walking up hills and through forests which I am looking forward to doing, does anyone else have anything inparticular to recommend?

Food wise, I know of Barnacles in Llandudno, which will be smashed on a daily basis whilst I'm there, but are there any other good places to eat?
tal

Re: Wales

Postby mabli » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:31 am

Hey have you been to Wales yet? There are other good places to eat like the Alpine in betws y coed, there's a good list on the eatoutveganwales website. We've got a vegan lunch meet up this Saturday in Llandudno which you'd be welcome to join and we have almost weekly of vd club meals (vegan dinner party) at different people's homes which you can come to. One week the party was a campfire on the beach with a gramophone player and very yummy food. I also have a vegab b&b on a small scale if you're looking for somewhere to stay.

If you don't want to join us just drop me a line and I can let you know where to go in the area :-)
mabli

Return to Travel, Locations and Reviews