Berlin (or other internat'l loc's)-- places for live bands?

Travel and location information for vegans, restaurant, hotel, B&B etc reviews. If you want to meet people from some area, post here.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux

Berlin (or other internat'l loc's)-- places for live bands?

Postby Melody » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:32 pm

So as you may or may not know, I am the lead singer of a few awesome bands. I'm trying to book some international gigs for two of them. One is a classic rock/hair metal cover band, and the other is a female-fronted Iron Maiden tribute. We're based in Los Angeles. I'm wondering if there are a few great places in Berlin that might be interested in booking bands like these, and if so, can you possibly give me the contact info? We're also happy to check out any other areas of the world, so we're open to any ideas anyone might have. :)
Melody

Re: Berlin (or other internat'l loc's)-- places for live ban

Postby soniczip » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:44 am

hi meloy. if you are interested in the tuscany/umbria area (italy), a friend of mine is a metal dj and former manager of a metal band. he could easy find a couple of venues for you (although not necessarily in big cities i'm afraid). let me know if you are interested and i'll put you in contact :D
i'm focusing on some kind of stuff
soniczip

Postby mo! » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:31 pm

Hey,
Ive never been in that Metal Rock Pub, but i know it exists since i see it when i get groceries :lol: ....On the website they say that 200 people fit in there. I dont know if thats what youre aiming for. Well....just check it out...

http://www.blackland.eu/?c=home

And these are the email addresses you can try:
pille@blackland666.de
freddy@blackland666.de
mo!

Postby Melody » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:28 pm

[quote="soniczip"]hi meloy. if you are interested in the tuscany/umbria area (italy), a friend of mine is a metal dj and former manager of a metal band. he could easy find a couple of venues for you (although not necessarily in big cities i'm afraid). let me know if you are interested and i'll put you in contact :D

That would be really cool! I actually used to live in Perugia, so it would be like visiting home. :)
Melody

Postby Melody » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:28 pm

[quote="mo!"]Hey,
Ive never been in that Metal Rock Pub, but i know it exists since i see it when i get groceries :lol: ....On the website they say that 200 people fit in there. I dont know if thats what youre aiming for. Well....just check it out...

http://www.blackland.eu/?c=home

And these are the email addresses you can try:
pille@blackland666.de
freddy@blackland666.de

Awesome! I'll check it out. Thank you!!
Melody

Return to Travel, Locations and Reviews