I have started a new website related to vegan travel, called http://www.vegannomadguide.com/
Although this went live around July last year, I hit the road again 3months later and am just getting back to it now. Basically its all vegan related travel advice written by me, the vegan nomad. I will include typical tourist information but coming from a vegan's perspective and a blunt opinion.
Yes there are a tonne of websites in this field already, but to be honest all of the ones I have seen are crap. Bad design, layout, hard to find information, out of date information.. I am sick of hunting for places that don't exist!
I have started with London, but will ad many more locations as free time permits. Next up will likely be mexico and Singapore (where I am currently living). But I have a lot of information (from personal experience) on many other places. Have currently visited around 40 countries and lived in 6.
I will also post articles and gear. I have finally posted an article about Airline Meal Codes (currently on front page) and will post the table of which airlines offer what choices soon!
I would love to get some input from you all. Be brutal.
1. Do you think this is a worthwhile project?
2. Do you like the site's overall design, look and layout?
3. What do you consider the most important/useful of information for vegan travellers?
4. What country/city/region would you most like to see information on next?
5. Do you want to see places listed with bad reviews (to know to avoid) or just only list places I think are worth visiting?