Vegan Treats Bakery (Bethlehem, PA - USA)

Travel and location information for vegans, restaurant, hotel, B&B etc reviews. If you want to meet people from some area, post here.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux

Vegan Treats Bakery (Bethlehem, PA - USA)

Postby vegan hal » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:06 pm

have eaten their deserts at restaurants in NYC, but I was coming home from visiting my sister's family in New Jersey, and stopped off the road on the way home to check the storefront out myself.

WOW!!! i'm not a huge sweets person. but I couldn;t just get 1 or 2 things as it's just too rare an opportunity. I spent like $30+ on all sorts of goodies to bring home to my wife. she's an awesome vegan baker in her own right, but boy does she appreciate some delicious baked goods made by someone else.

if you're ever in the area, stop by, you won't be disappointed.

VEGAN TREATS BAKERY

vegan hal

Postby BlueRose » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Think they were the same place that came to the Boston Veg Food Festival. Did they have the mini cakes with like the tisamisu, the triple chocolate, oreo?

I splurged like whoa. :D
rational romantic mystic cynical idealist.

Vegan Women's Bodybuilding & Fitness on FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VeganWomenBodybuildingAndFitness/
Boston Vegan Fitness on FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BostonVeganFitness/
BlueRose

Postby vegan hal » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:20 pm

not sure. to tell the truth it was so overwhelming being in there and know I could pick/eat anything and everything. I just grabbed a bunch of different items. vegan doughnuts, cakes, cupcakes. a sticky bun, some cookies. crazy stuff!

i think they are opening a storefront in LA now.

must do good business because they deliver weekly to major restaurants in NYC, DC, and Philly i believe.

I ordered a bunch of stuff for them to deliver to my clients in NYC for the holidays. they didn;t even charge me a delivery fee since they already have a route which was awesome. my clients (not vegan) loved it and I loved that it was all vegan.
vegan hal

Return to Travel, Locations and Reviews