Melbourne- a vegan paradise

Travel and location information for vegans, restaurant, hotel, B&B etc reviews. If you want to meet people from some area, post here.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux

Postby benzilla » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:03 am

[quote="Andrewc"][quote="benzilla"][quote="chriss"]Wow that food looks amazing!!
I'll be in Brisbane over Christmas & New Year is there much good eating around there? Oh & whilst I'm asking is Sydney much good? Cheers Chris.

There are a lot of places Newtown way.... Green Gourmet, pizza places. PEace Harmony thai food in the city.

Green Gourmet is amazing. Last time I was in Sydney I went a couple of times. I can't wait to get back and check out Green Palace (is that correct?) just down the road as I've heard it's even better.

Iku was great for convenience, too.

I haven't been to Green Palace.. but Iku is great, they always seem fairly busy and think they are looking to expand.
benzilla

Postby helmut » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:41 am

oh wow, you're from brisbane too? cool!!

don't forget flowers of the world in southbank- some nice vegan cake and cookie choices there!

fundies in paddington has some good vegan options! also atomica in west end do a good scrambled tofu. and campos coffee in new farm, as well as having one of the best brews in brisbane also have a vegan fruitcake, so you can have cake AND an excellent coffee/

i had no idea there was a new vegan shop coming! excellent 8)
*take me to the mediocrity dungeon*
helmut

Previous

Return to Travel, Locations and Reviews