north cornwall / devon

Travel and location information for vegans, restaurant, hotel, B&B etc reviews. If you want to meet people from some area, post here.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux

north cornwall / devon

Postby tal » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:57 am

i'm taking a 4 day trip to north cornwall in the next couple of weeks. i'm really looking forward to it!
accomodation is sorted. does anyone recommend things to do or places to see & places to eat?

thanks
tal

Postby chloe » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:51 pm

oh nice one,!lucky you!,.. :D
chloe

Postby xJimx » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:04 pm

Beware Kernow, 'tis full of inbreds. Ever seen the Wicker Man? That should give you a good idea of what to expect. Whilst unable to confirm rumours that the locals have webbed feet, quite frankly it wouldn't surprise me.

Instead I would suggest you halt your journey in Devon, God's own country, and home to the mighty Plymouth Argyle, pride of the south west.
DYEL
xJimx

Postby tal » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:09 pm

[quote="xJimx"]Beware Kernow, 'tis full of inbreds. Ever seen the Wicker Man? That should give you a good idea of what to expect. Whilst unable to confirm rumours that the locals have webbed feet, quite frankly it wouldn't surprise me.

Instead I would suggest you halt your journey in Devon, God's own country, and home to the mighty Plymouth Argyle, pride of the south west.

Well I've booked the accomodation and that's near Holsworthy, so hopefully we are safe from the inbreds.

I think a trip to Plymouth can be on the cards - not planning to watch the football though - is there anything else worth doing there?
tal

Return to Travel, Locations and Reviews