3th Dec London Dinner Meet up!

Travel and location information for vegans, restaurant, hotel, B&B etc reviews. If you want to meet people from some area, post here.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux

Postby tal » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:42 pm

[quote="^toby^"]Anyone know where can I get a copy of Dan John's "Never Let Go" in London? It will be a good read for the 20hrs + Flight

Hi Toby. I checked out a heap of online retailers here and its either not available or out of stock. I'll be in the city tomorrow so will check out some stores.

Camden is great, but I don't know if I can make this as my aunty may be in London on the exact same day for one day only. :?

But that still leaves Peking Palace, Pogos, vitaorganic etc etc to go to while you're here..
tal

Postby ^toby^ » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:22 pm

[quote="Talyn"]
Hi Toby. I checked out a heap of online retailers here and its either not available or out of stock. I'll be in the city tomorrow so will check out some stores.

Camden is great, but I don't know if I can make this as my aunty may be in London on the exact same day for one day only. :?

But that still leaves Peking Palace, Pogos, vitaorganic etc etc to go to while you're here..

I checked it online too. I was going to order it and get it send to you. Ha.
POGO!
'Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect Practice makes perfect' - Vince Lombardi
^toby^

Postby barnz2k » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:09 am

im coming back to london from 19th -24th!

Vitaorganic is awesome. Il probably spend most time there eating my fave vegan places and catching up with friends lol.

Hostels are fairly average in london, hopefully crashing on some mates floors this time though!

Whats the name of that cafe in Hackney again?
barnz2k

Postby tal » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:14 am

[quote="^toby^"]I checked it online too. I was going to order it and get it send to you. Ha.
POGO!

If you can find it online between now and then, get it sent to me. Or if you want anything else to be here when you arrive.

[quote="barnz2k"]
Whats the name of that cafe in Hackney again?

[quote="^toby^"]
POGO!
tal

Postby ^toby^ » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:54 am

My plan was going form Minehead to Brighton after ATP for a couple of days. But I need to catch a 08:25 flight at Luton airport afterward. I need to catch the 5am one to get to Luton Parkway at 7am and might miss the flight. :cry:
'Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect Practice makes perfect' - Vince Lombardi
^toby^

Postby ^toby^ » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:16 am

so who will be there? :-)
^toby^

Postby Toothache » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:25 pm

3rd December? I'd be up for something as it's post payday! :D
Toothache

Postby chloe » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:01 pm

im interested in trying to get along to meet some more folks,and camden isnt too un-near me,..what time is planned??
chloe

Postby barnz2k » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:11 pm

if anyone wants to have an early xmas dinner between 19th and 24th let me know :)
barnz2k

Postby tal » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:21 pm

[quote="barnz2k"]if anyone wants to have an early xmas dinner between 19th and 24th let me know :)

Alrighty. Whereabouts will you be staying? Should be able to russle up some people to have a get together.
tal

Postby barnz2k » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:09 am

umm not sure yet, probably either bayswater or rusell square unless I find a mates floor to crash on haha. Fairly centtral either way.
barnz2k

Previous

Return to Travel, Locations and Reviews