Vegan eats in Dublin

Travel and location information for vegans, restaurant, hotel, B&B etc reviews. If you want to meet people from some area, post here.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Vegan eats in Dublin

Postby alit » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:12 pm

I shall be going to Dublin for a concert/short break in 2 weeks, wondering where the current vegan places to eat/shop are?

Im out for a meal with 3 non veggies/vegans so need to book somewhere good - thinking Juice? They all want to try vegan food so needs to be good - want them to like the foods

Only place i went once was fresh in a shopping centre but was ill on that week so cant remember what I ate?

Any ideas gratefully recieved thanks :D
alit

Postby robert » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:25 pm

My Dublin days are over, but this was always a good choice for me:

http://www.cornucopia.ie/

Wicklow street, side streed of Grafton. I'm sure there's loads of reviews out there on the net. Oh and thanks for making me miss Dublin now :-)
robert

Postby alit » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:51 pm

Sorry will say hello to Dublin for you!

Thanks for that sounds good there, along with Juice I shall be sorted for nice vegan food I hope!
alit

Postby baldy » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:12 am

You can always come down to Cork :)
baldy
Site Admin

Postby valene » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:47 pm

Hi Alit,
Juice is good for a proper sit down 3 courses kinda meal, the vegan options are clearly marked and if I remember correctly so are the wines. I prefer Cornucopia or Fresh for lunches as Juice's lunch time menu is much more limited. They're all pretty close to each other just a couple of minutes walk from Grafton St. Enjoy!
valene

Postby valene » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:49 pm

Baldy-You're certainly doing your bit for Irish tourism. Are you on commission for every vegan you entice down to cork? :lol:
valene

Postby baldy » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:53 am

valene wrote:Baldy-You're certainly doing your bit for Irish tourism. Are you on commission for every vegan you entice down to cork? :lol:

Im trying my best, but am having more luck cooking Tofu Green Curry for my couchsurfers than getting people down to visit in Cork.
baldy
Site Admin

Postby KaliBaby » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:52 pm

I ate at Juice while I was in Dublin. Try their apple crumble dessert with a scoop of tofutti. DELICIOUS!!! there are a couple of veg eats around the same area as well... like NUDE and this place (I think) called Cornucopia.
Live by the sea. Love by the moon.
KaliBaby

Return to Travel, Locations and Reviews