Room available in shared vegan house Edinburgh

Travel and location information for vegans, restaurant, hotel, B&B etc reviews. If you want to meet people from some area, post here.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux

Postby gauze » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:23 pm

is it just £270 to move in or do you need a deposit aswell?
"I've been doing a lot of running, swimming, cycling, well, I mean, you know how it is..."

-"NO. Actually I don't know, I play real sports, I'm not trying to be the best at exercising."
gauze

Postby buzz » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:33 am

I think that sold it Baldy :)

[quote="gauze"]is it just £270 to move in or do you need a deposit aswell?

£270pcm rent, in advance, and half a month deposit, so wedge of £405 is required to gain access to Cult.
buzz

Postby gauze » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:21 am

how close are you to Edinburgh city centre? are most places (gyms, brothels, etc) accesible by public transport or push bike?
am I expected to eat nothing but doughnuts and brose oats 24/7?
"I've been doing a lot of running, swimming, cycling, well, I mean, you know how it is..."

-"NO. Actually I don't know, I play real sports, I'm not trying to be the best at exercising."
gauze

Postby buzz » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:32 am

[quote="gauze"]how close are you to Edinburgh city centre? are most places (gyms, brothels, etc) accesible by public transport or push bike?
am I expected to eat nothing but doughnuts and brose oats 24/7?

8 miles. Unit is about 3/4 mile away, that's all you need. Nearest brothel is about 7 miles. Bus doesn't go to the unit, but does go to city centre.

You have to eat doughnuts but oats are optional.
buzz

Postby Hiking Fox » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:34 am

[quote="gauze"]how close are you to Edinburgh city centre?

Take it from me - if you want a shared place in Edinburgh city centre you'll be paying more like £500 a month!
Hiking Fox

Postby gauze » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:54 am

ok. what about the jobs market up there? would I be able to find even basic/menial work easily? the jobcentre site shows quite a few vacancies, but I imagine there's a shit ton of people going for them.

gauze

Postby buzz » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:32 am

[quote="gauze"]ok. what about the jobs market up there? would I be able to find even basic/menial work easily? the jobcentre site shows quite a few vacancies, but I imagine there's a shit ton of people going for them.

Fucking dry, same as everywhere. Still jobs on the go like, but aye, tons of folk applying I'd imagine. Not certain though, I haven't applied for a job for about 10 years.
buzz

Previous

Return to Travel, Locations and Reviews