Vegan Berlin

Travel and location information for vegans, restaurant, hotel, B&B etc reviews. If you want to meet people from some area, post here.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Re: Vegan Berlin

Postby JP » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:14 pm

JP wrote:Sinabad looks awesome too, specifically labelled vegan dishes and nice falafel meals, not just sandwiches. They are next on my list.

we have a winner. one of the best falafels i have eaten - and trust me, i have eaten A LOT :D
JP
Site Admin

Postby baldy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:42 pm

JP wrote:
JP wrote:Sinabad looks awesome too, specifically labelled vegan dishes and nice falafel meals, not just sandwiches. They are next on my list.

we have a winner. one of the best falafels i have eaten - and trust me, i have eaten A LOT :D

Should start a thread on what makes a falafel a winning falafel, cos I think the falafel I get in London, with deep fried cauliflower, aubergine and chopped up mint is pretty spectacular.
"A wise man once said, "It's easier to buy smaller clothes, than to put on 5kg." ... Buzz
baldy
Site Admin

Postby israel » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:02 pm

After eating lots of falfels i think what makes a falafel taste good to me is to to make it intersting - so :

a very nice thing is a free salad take - they give you a pita with humus and falfels and you can add whatever you want

and than the more salds they got the better - i think that even falfel places with bad falfels can taste good if they have good saldes - and if they have a big variety than the salds can taste bad also
israel

Previous

Return to Travel, Locations and Reviews